Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

When is he gonna go public? Are we going to have to wait until the Poly bowl or Army bowl for a public commitment? Silent commits are annoying. I don't like being teased. If you're throwing dubs up as your sack celebration you should just commit already and help recruit other guys.

I've had too much of this shit. He's a fucking kid. Would you like it better if he weren't committed you fucking dumb piece of shit?

God - just enough of this anti-kids that are committed to us shit. Enough. FUCKING ENOUGH.
    I'm not anti-Tuitele at all. He's awesome. I'm anti-silent commits. They get to reserve a scholarship while also avoiding any public shame or scrutiny if they decide to not keep their word and flip to another school. Not saying that's what is going to happen in this case but it has happened before. Leave the silent commit shit to USC.

Do you prefer public commits or silent commits?
    I prefer commit. Don’t give two shits if the kid wants to wait for a special occasion or wants to twitter blast it instantly.

Literally could give a fuck, as long as it’s commit.

Edit: sneaky suspicion the coaches also could give a fuck if it’s silent or public.
    Nope. Pick one bitch. Silent or public. Gun to your head which one do you prefer?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    wash your face
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited September 2018

When is he gonna go public? Are we going to have to wait until the Poly bowl or Army bowl for a public commitment? Silent commits are annoying. I don't like being teased. If you're throwing dubs up as your sack celebration you should just commit already and help recruit other guys.

I've had too much of this shit. He's a fucking kid. Would you like it better if he weren't committed you fucking dumb piece of shit?

God - just enough of this anti-kids that are committed to us shit. Enough. FUCKING ENOUGH.
    I'm not anti-Tuitele at all. He's awesome. I'm anti-silent commits. They get to reserve a scholarship while also avoiding any public shame or scrutiny if they decide to not keep their word and flip to another school. Not saying that's what is going to happen in this case but it has happened before. Leave the silent commit shit to USC.

I prefer commit. Don’t give two shits if the kid wants to wait for a special occasion or wants to twitter blast it instantly.

Edit: sneaky suspicion the coaches also could give a fuck if it’s silent or public.
    Nope. Pick one bitch. Silent or public. Gun to your head which one do you prefer?
    I honestly hate when you revert back to being Ballz and hit your go to “bitch” as though it’s TUFF.

Anyway, bitch, silent. Every single one. Then on signing day they all announce like an atom bomb that just rocks everyone’s world.

“No way!!!!! I had no idea UW even had a shot with that guy since he hasn’t made anything public!!!”
    You're full of shit. Yes, let's go into Signing Day with zero public commits and hope we have 20-25 silent commits just waiting to pop on Singing Day. That would be great and nobody would be freaking out about our recruiting!

Public commits are better and everybody prefers public commits over silent ones. I rest my case.
  • Options
    Guys it is not over until they sign with an agent
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I honestly hate when you revert back to being Ballz and hit your go to “bitch” as though it’s TUFF.

Anyway, bitch, silent. Every single one. Then on signing day they all announce like an atom bomb that just rocks everyone’s world.

“No way!!!!! I had no idea UW even had a shot with that guy since he hasn’t made anything public!!!”
    You're full of shit. Yes, let's go into Signing Day with zero public commits and hope we have 20-25 silent commits just waiting to pop on Singing Day. That would be great and nobody would be freaking out about our recruiting!

Public commits are better and everybody prefers public commits over silent ones. I rest my case.
    If I could give you a chincredible, I would.
  • Options
    Crawfish said:

Y?
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018

Crawfish said:

Y?
    Everyone is ganging up on him. I thought he might feel a bit sad and lonely
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Y?
    Guys like him are never lonely when there are redpill forums full of like-minded idiots.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Y?
    Guys like him are never lonely when there are redpill forums full of like-minded idiots.
    Guys?

Him??
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Listen, I stand with @StrongArmCobra. I love him. He has high standards.

Just let’s give our dudes a little bit of a benefit of the doubt.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Listen, I stand with @StrongArmCobra. I love him. He has high standards.

Just let’s give our dudes a little bit of a benefit of the doubt.

You’re wrong, they’re all soft and have bad feet!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son!

Julius Buelow sends a big FUCK YOU to @BallzDeep!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Good decision maker. Racist motherfucker!