Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ruth insinuating that someone (Tuitele) will also be publicly committing in the next week or so

Storms a commin!!

Why Tuitele and not Buelow?
    both
    OK!!!

Seriously, the sooner they go public the better.
    Roof says your dreams will come true!

Now, there is more going on that we cannot report right now. It’s my feeling that Washington is in line to get two public commits over the next 3-10 days.

Just chew on that word “public” for awhile, and perhaps you can read between the lines. I will just leave that there…
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ruth insinuating that someone (Tuitele) will also be publicly committing in the next week or so

Storms a commin!!

both
    OK!!!

Now, there is more going on that we cannot report right now. It’s my feeling that Washington is in line to get two public commits over the next 3-10 days.

Just chew on that word “public” for awhile, and perhaps you can read between the lines. I will just leave that there…
    Ever wonder why they're listed as committed?
  • Options

Storms a commin!!

both
    OK!!!

Nope. Not really. Not even once.

This is why in “Storm is comin” thread. I said those two are already known commits so it wouldn’t be epic to hear it.
  • Options

Storms a commin!!

both
    OK!!!

Nope. Not really. Not even once.

This is why in “Storm is comin” thread. I said those two are already known commits so it wouldn’t be epic to hear it.

This is what I get for drinking too much too early while doing HH on my phone during a birthday.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Irregardless Shit is going to help with our recruiting perception when it becomes public which can only help with the names left on the board.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm going to save all you DEGENERATES some time for the class of 2019! This kid is like Marlon T and Tommy Togiai for the next class. Ikaika Malloe will get him to visit and we'll have a ton of buzz from ROOF and EKTARD predicting him to UW because we apparently have a good poly community but this kid will be liking USC tweets the entire time. Don't believe the hype and Let me save you all a bunch of fucking time and tell you he's mother fucking going to USC!!! I don't wanna see 60K views and the dooging that comes with holding out hope! Might as well change the title to committed to SC!

Malloe please for the sake of the program... walk into Petes office and just resign.... you cannot fucking recruit!

Hope you're wrong
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm going to save all you DEGENERATES some time for the class of 2019! This kid is like Marlon T and Tommy Togiai for the next class. Ikaika Malloe will get him to visit and we'll have a ton of buzz from ROOF and EKTARD predicting him to UW because we apparently have a good poly community but this kid will be liking USC tweets the entire time. Don't believe the hype and Let me save you all a bunch of fucking time and tell you he's mother fucking going to USC!!! I don't wanna see 60K views and the dooging that comes with holding out hope! Might as well change the title to committed to SC!

Malloe please for the sake of the program... walk into Petes office and just resign.... you cannot fucking recruit!

Hope you're wrong
    I would LOVE to eat crow on this statement! Plus I could tell Roof that the TSIO boys had it first before her!

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doesnt mean anything until sportsboner confirms.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

* sportboner
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sportboner killed himself following the Mariners collapse.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worst meme ever. Stone Cold probably gave him a stunner moments after this.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I think that's the point. M's were coming up from behind and Houston was scared...in the first week of June.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I think that's the point. M's were coming up from behind and Houston was scared...in the first week of June.
    Something tells me Houston wasn't scared.