Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The laughs continue...

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

AZDuck said:

Trumpytang can block whoever he wants, but he does have a problem in that his twats are official government announcements now.

Fortunately there's an app to reduce confusion

https://www.wired.com/2017/06/trump-press-sec-twitter-bot/

Why not just go the way of Sven and create a new handle?

Is it really restricting free speech if you can create a website or blog and express your opinions and link them to a comments page?

It's not like people are taken out back and given the old yeller treatment. You're still free to express your opinions on the internet platform.

Am I restricting me ex's rights to free speech by defriending her? Does she have a case that I'm violating her 1st amendment rights by denying her the ability to comment on my post about doing blow off a hookers ass while doing 90 on I5?
    I don't know why you axe me these question.

I don't agree with the fag prof about the free speech bullshit. But everything Trump says as Trump is official. If he wants to poast as @WhartonDude66_LOLZ he can and should
    I don't know man I'm an alcoholic, but is it violating my 1st amendment rights if Cnn doesn't allow me to comment on their articles?

One of my favorite hungover pastimes is perusing the comments section of national publications. Some don't allow it. If Trump hit the disable comments button on his Twitter account is he still infringing on people's rights?
    No. It makes him a giant fucking pussy.
    So, #notyourpresident then?

There is still hope or at least something to make like your side matters anymore though. Sign up here.

http://www.wearestillin.com/