Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Woodward publicly says Sumlin has to win this year

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Funny how he never would say that for Sark.

Funny how the motherfucker told me how the SEC placed too much emphasis on winning.

But you're not bitter or anything ...
    Once again you infer what I didn't imply.
    So you are saying that you like Woodward?

Are you also saying that you harbor no ill feelings to the AD for their past actions?

Why would I ever infer this from you unless you have 1) publicly said as much in the past, 2) stated before last season that you couldn't get excited for the 2016 UW football season, and 3) have no problem throwing digs in the direction of anybody associated with the AD past or present.

The use of "motherfucker" gives your feelings away
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Tequilla said:

It's not exactly a secret that Sumlin has to win. He's gone 8-5 the past three years.

That said, this is a Woodward politician move that does the program no good. It builds up possible goodwill with a disgruntled fan base. It's entirely self serving.

It can't help recruiting and it puts more pressure (even though they are already aware) on the players and coaches. It gives the media free reign to push the issue even harder.

Woodward is doing the bidding of what the big money is telling him behind closed doors ...

There's an 81% chance that Sumlin is done (particularly if they lose at UCLA in Game 1) ...

It should be quite obvious by now that having the right coach is far more important than a single recruiting class ... if you have the right coach the recruiting follows
    Disagree. Podcasting: OK. Shit Poaster U R
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Funny how the motherfucker told me how the SEC placed too much emphasis on winning.

Are you also saying that you harbor no ill feelings to the AD for their past actions?

Why would I ever infer this from you unless you have 1) publicly said as much in the past, 2) stated before last season that you couldn't get excited for the 2016 UW football season, and 3) have no problem throwing digs in the direction of anybody associated with the AD past or present.

What about the use of words like "neurotic" and "fixation"? Do those give my feelings away, Dr Freud?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What about the use of words like "neurotic" and "fixation"? Do those give my feelings away, Dr Freud?
    Those words make me think we should cyber.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    edited June 2017

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Are you speaking for RoadDawg here?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Black Sark is ready to fuckig fight on!