Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Libs have become what they supposedly hate

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks. I can't even spell that when sobar.
    dnc said:

HFNY said:

Legitimate question: does anyone know what Trump was actually trying to type? He says he doesn't drink or do drugs but when I'm drunk and flying high, I type like that.

Coverage
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

Thanks. I can't even spell that when sobar.

dnc said:

HFNY said:

Legitimate question: does anyone know what Trump was actually trying to type? He says he doesn't drink or do drugs but when I'm drunk and flying high, I type like that.

Coverage
    @Tripper_Johnson true??!?!?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    HFNY said:

I don't see any mention of race or religion in there, does anyone else?

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

I will turn it back over to @HFNY to resume his American white trash tirade.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    @DerekJohnson

it's Friday. Do the humane thing and put @hfny out of his misery.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

America was just asking for it going out looking like that.
    wonder if that torch vibrates?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's unfortunate that people who disagree with me (like @CirrhosisDawg) imply that I am white trash...people like that try to drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Regardless, I would include the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan...that pretty much necessitated the Mujahideen. Problem is, when the Soviets left, the Radical genie truly got out of the bottle. Bin Laden was rich, very religious, and f'ing crazy so he wasn't going to go back to the proverbial opium farm. He started turning his attention to Saudi Arabia...then Hussein invades Kuwait...only 3 years or so after the brutal Sunni (Iraq) vs. Shia (Iran) war. Small, passive oil-rich Kuwait is a USA ally and Saudi Arabia wanted USA boots on their ground. Bin Laden seethes at the infidel presence in his homeland and no longer needs the Soviet Boogeyman so he becomes a Jihadi with cause again.

I want the USA out of the Middle East. Other than preventing terror attacks, there is no more reason to be there. It's been a disaster of a region since at least 1929 (Hebron massacre), if not the collapse of the Ottoman Empire or before. The USA is one of the largest producers of oil in the World now so what do they offer us that we don't have ourselves?

I doubt the terrorists would leave us alone because they have no other reason for being but it would be great if they did. Instead of spending $100 billion+ fighting terror and defending the borders, maybe we could spend only $15 billion....rolL the $85 billion into deficit reduction and / or expanding Medicaid.

HFNY said:

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

White nationalists killing Americans is a bigger threat to Americans than dumbfuck ISIS wannabes killing people in the Philippines.

HTH

I would agree... and I'm fine with that. I'm of the belief that brown terrorists WOULD be the problem, if the left had their way. Which would become a massive uncontrollable problem as pretty much anyone that's not blonde hair blue eyes would be the enemy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

White nationalists killing Americans is a bigger threat to Americans than dumbfuck ISIS wannabes killing people in the Philippines.

HTH

I would agree... and I'm fine with that. I'm of the belief that brown terrorists WOULD be the problem, if the left had their way. Which would become a massive uncontrollable problem as pretty much anyone that's not blonde hair blue eyes would be the enemy.
    My issue is that the data I've seen says that is not accurate, even after 9/11 (over 2,200 killed). Terrorism is deadly no matter who is doing it but in terms of body counts, Muslim terrorists are ahead of White Nationalists in the USA and certainly globally.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

I mean you have to give him credit for the dime store recitation of all the hot cliches but CHRIST
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited June 2017

When someone posts that nonsense they are agreeing that Muslims are stupid savages not able to exist in the world with civilized people. He agrees with OBK

So you say muslims are not innate terrorists intent on imposing sharia on infidels and wantonly murdering us all and thus need to be exterminated (OBK).

Nor is 21st century Islamic terrorism partly the unintended result of western government policy decisions from decades earlier that helped create a violent underclass of murderers (small in number percentage wise) easily exploited by zealots and fueled by poverty and ignorance. (My point)

Current day Islamic terrorism on western society can therefore be explained by ......what?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

When someone posts that nonsense they are agreeing that Muslims are stupid savages not able to exist in the world with civilized people. He agrees with OBK

So you say muslims are not innate terrorists intent on imposing sharia on infidels and wantonly murdering us all and thus need to be exterminated (OBK).

Nor is 21st century Islamic terrorism partly the unintended result of western government policy decisions from decades earlier that helped create a violent underclass of murderers (small in number percentage wise) easily exploited by zealots and fueled by poverty and ignorance. (My point)

Current day Islamic terrorism on western society can therefore be explained by ......what?
    Islam
    But who's buried in Grant's Tomb?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

HFNY said:

America was just asking for it going out looking like that.
    wonder if that torch vibrates?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    A lot of shit said in this thread. Point is, there are fucked up people of all religions. And the number of shitty Muslims are probably the same percentage of shitty Christians or any other religion. Muslims in the middle East that are fucked up are a product of the culture. Just like Christians in Mexico.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,001
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Libs have become what they supposedly hate.

The ONLY thing liberals hate is just stupid fucking conservatives that elect an absolute fucking moron like trump.

Zero fucking excuses for voting for that low life piece of shit. NONE.

Having said that I am no where near being a liberal. But I sure as hell ain't a non thinking lemming like follower of the conservative bullshit beliefs.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club
    So much chinsightful discussion going on
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,049
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Boobs being Boobs. He doesn't believe half the crap he spouts. He just likes pissing people off.