Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Libs have become what they supposedly hate

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I don't see any mention of race or religion in there, does anyone else?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And if McVeigh's purpose was to kill non-whites and non-Christians, why would he bomb one of the whitest / most Christian city in the USA?

By my count, he mentions government 7 times and Federal 8 times...ZERO mentions about race and ZERO mentions of religion.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HFNY said:

And if McVeigh's purpose was to kill non-whites and non-Christians, why would he bomb one of the whitest / most Christian city in the USA?

By my count, he mentions government 7 times and Federal 8 times...ZERO mentions about race and ZERO mentions of religion.

I get it. You support white Christian terrorists.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    There is no difference between McVeigh and ISIS. Terrorism is terrorism. They all suffer from the same mental illness. And they should all suffer the same fate: the separation of their bodies from their souls. HTH.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

Huh? I just explained why an anti-government attack 21 years ago had nothing to do with race or religion. Read McVeigh's manifesto!

And if crazy Bernie loving white guys are such a threat like Huffington Post and CNN like to tell us (for political reasons), why is the USA spending $100 billion a year protecting us from them? Even CNN is willing to call that duck a duck.

money.cnn.com/2015/11/16/news/economy/cost-of-fighting-terrorism/

HFNY said:

Problem is being anti-government attacks aren't about race or religion. The worst government attack of the all, by Timothy McVeigh, was all about inflicting damage on the Federal Government (he bombed a Federal Government building and killed nearly exclusively other whites). The writer of that study clearly lumps in those types of attacks with Dylan Roof.

Also:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

HFNY said:

You got it

That's a problem, just as white Christian terrorism is a problem:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/

If you're going to argue about being TUFF on one form of religious terrorism, be TUFF on all of them.
    So you're cool with white Christian terrorism if it is also anti-government terrorism.

Got it.
    So ducks are now terrorists too?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nice try. McVeigh was an anti-government terrorist who happened to be white.

Muslim terrorists are religious fanatics who want to kill infidels yet they happen to be non-white. I don't think Radical Islamists are racist because they'll kill any race or ethnicity so long as they aren't Muslim. For instance, they recently killed 29 Coptics in Egypt who were of the same race / ethnicity but were the wrong religion.

HFNY said:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Islam is a terrorist 'religion' at its core. The Q'ueeran is the blue print that every moslem terrorist follows. It is the Mein Kampf of Islam, inspired by a delusional, pedophile murderer from the stone age. ISIS, al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, Saudi Arabia, they all have one thing in common: they are true to the teachings of Islam.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HFNY said:

Muslim terrorists are religious fanatics who want to kill infidels yet they happen to be non-white. I don't think Radical Islamists are racist because they'll kill any race or ethnicity so long as they aren't Muslim. For instance, they recently killed 29 Coptics in Egypt who were of the same race / ethnicity but were the wrong religion.

HFNY said:

So when a Muslim commit an act of terror and cites western imperialism they aren't an Islamic terrorist?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

HFNY said:

HFNY said:

So when a Muslim commit an act of terror and cites western imperialism they aren't an Islamic terrorist?
    Genuinely curious, has this ever happened where the individual or organization that took responsibility simply cited just western imperialism without any reference to jihad or allaha akbar or the caliphate or 70 virgins or other such Islamic rhetoric?

It's usually abundance, afaik.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Covfefe

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I hate Trump's tweeting but man, CNN should make sure they have everything lined up before making fun of someone's misspelling:

PurpleJ said:

Covfefe

• Options
    HFNY said:

I hate Trump's tweeting but man, CNN should make sure they have everything lined up before making fun of someone's misspelling:

PurpleJ said:

Covfefe

There's typos, and then there's "media covfefe".
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It's possible but would guess it's highly unlikely.

And if Muslim terrorists were only against Imperialism, they would've run truck bombs at Saddam Hussein's version of Imperialism. And the Bali bombings happened in the biggest majority Muslim country that wasn't under even the slightest threat of Imperialism.
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

HFNY said:

HFNY said:

Genuinely curious, has this ever happened where the individual or organization that took responsibility simply cited just western imperialism without any reference to jihad or allaha akbar or the caliphate or 70 virgins or other such Islamic rhetoric?

It's usually abundance, afaik.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

HFNY said:

PurpleJ said:

Covfefe

Great googly moogly!
    5 star callback
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Legitimate question: does anyone know what Trump was actually trying to type? He says he doesn't drink or do drugs but when I'm drunk and flying high, I type like that.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

Legitimate question: does anyone know what Trump was actually trying to type? He says he doesn't drink or do drugs but when I'm drunk and flying high, I type like that.

Coverage