Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW's biggest win was reversing financial fortune

Comments

• tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Swaye said:

Woodward was just pulling shit out his ass. What a fucking imbecile.

Derek don't close the gates yet - Swaye has just identified our next potential premium member
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Encouraging.

Bull Moose uses Quickbooks and a napkin instead of hiring a CFO at WSU.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I wonder what TAMU finances are looking like? I know they get SEC money, but he could probably still fuck it up. We need an @sportboner investigative exclusive to get the facts.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Cohen is a winner
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    No matter what anyone says, getting that stadium deal through all that headwind is praiseworthy, the shadier the tactics, the more I applaud the guy.

you think a fully empowered CFO would have helped or hurt the stadium deal?

Buncha fuckin nerds talking about job titles and 5 year forecasts.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Quit plagiarism @CokeGreaterThanPepsi's chit, fuckos!

I don't give a flying fuck about UW's budget and probably never will, but this.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Lol. You have a woman in charge of the athletics program.

How do you really think this will end?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Depends on how long Pete sticks around.

As long as he's here, and she doesn't do anything stupid to throw him under the bus (Hi Babs!) we? should be in great shape.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,731
    Swaye said:

I wonder what TAMU finances are looking like? I know they get SEC money, but he could probably still fuck it up. We need an @sportboner investigative exclusive to get the facts.

Wish someone would go to the tamu boards and raise this question. I don't know shit about finances and I couldn't be arsed, but I bet it would make for some entertaining reading if the TS was dedicated enough
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,686 Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

With a flaming trident in your discipline hole as you recite The Complete Works Of Puppy Sugar Steel

That was an easy one !!!
    Chinned for "trident in your discipline hole".
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

phineas said:

Swaye said:

Wish someone would go to the tamu boards and raise this question. I don't know shit about finances and I couldn't be arsed, but I bet it would make for some entertaining reading if the TS was dedicated enough
    Link to the main tamu board.
    clicked, saw the url, and hit the back arrow before the page could load.

You jackass.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Better than your shit program(s)
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

phineas said:

Swaye said:

Somehow still less gayer than an Aggie bored.
    this
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

phineas said:

Swaye said:

I love you
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    If you weren't fucking asleep at the wheel Stalin you'd be pimping out the face that @CokeGreaterThanPepsi was all over the shit well before Caple ... and Jood is still trying to figure out what numbers are...

Step up your fucking game instead of being passive as fuck and linking shit posted here weeks ago