Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Christopher Brown Jr., 2018 4* RB, Oceanside (El Camino), CA (OFFERED 5/26/17)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

He's solid relative to this class, but I hope we don't force 2 RBs this year given how weak it is out west. Just take one of these "okay" guys, and then get Austin Jones and someone else for 2019.

If Pleasant is good, that works. Ahmed, McGrew, and Pleasant doesn't make me feel that great though.

Maybe if Joyner doesn't get a lot of playing time at DB this year, he could be convinced to play RB. Than again, he can't stay healthy.

I don't want "okay" guys either, but the depth isn't that good if Gaskin goes pro.
    You're an idiot ... kill yourself ..,

This message brought to you by Tito's Vodka ...

FUCK OFF
  • Options

Why does anyone want CMJr?

I mean, outside of him being CM's son (and I love CM and I'm sure his son is a good kid, etc), but he's not that good.

I haven't watched his film, but basing your whole opinion on his sophomore film is jumping the gun. Some of these kids barely even have pubes their sophomore year. Other kids have full beards and won't improve one iota from their sophomore year.

Is he really not that good? He has impressive offers already.

You think Tryon was good as a sophomore? Jaxon Kirkland wasn't even a starter. Your boy Sirmon was legitimately bad his sophomore year. I know it's different positions, but let's see where he's at after a couple games his junior year.
    @Dennis_DeYoung shits knowledge more enlightening than anything your dried up cunt brings to the table
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

He's solid relative to this class, but I hope we don't force 2 RBs this year given how weak it is out west. Just take one of these "okay" guys, and then get Austin Jones and someone else for 2019.

If Pleasant is good, that works. Ahmed, McGrew, and Pleasant doesn't make me feel that great though.

Maybe if Joyner doesn't get a lot of playing time at DB this year, he could be convinced to play RB. Than again, he can't stay healthy.

I don't want "okay" guys either, but the depth isn't that good if Gaskin goes pro.

FUCK OFF
    I'll Joe Mixon that bitch.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Why does anyone want CMJr?

I mean, outside of him being CM's son (and I love CM and I'm sure his son is a good kid, etc), but he's not that good.

I haven't watched his film, but basing your whole opinion on his sophomore film is jumping the gun. Some of these kids barely even have pubes their sophomore year. Other kids have full beards and won't improve one iota from their sophomore year.

Is he really not that good? He has impressive offers already.

You think Tryon was good as a sophomore? Jaxon Kirkland wasn't even a starter. Your boy Sirmon was legitimately bad his sophomore year. I know it's different positions, but let's see where he's at after a couple games his junior year.
    @Dennis_DeYoung shits knowledge more enlightening than anything your dried up cunt brings to the table
    Take your drunken anger out on the one who got away back in Summer '04. Send her an angry text once she gets divorced.

I'm not your enemy. We're all dawg fans. We don't eat our own. At least that's what they used to say on doogman.
    I give a shit about Dawg fans that can rationally think ... which is the vast majority ...

A rational thought would be an accomplishment for your flip flopping, indecisive, and fucktarded opinions on anything related about Husky Football
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF
    So you would break up the face of a female ...

You ARE a fucktarded idiot that needs to DIAFF
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF
    So you would break up the face of a female ...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This kid any good?
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's only ours if Jon Nansen and USC don't want him imo
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF
    Teq has more back hair. Otherwise spot on.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF
    Teq has more back hair. Otherwise spot on.
    True