Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White terrorist murders two people on Portland light rail

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

This guy is a nutjob. He was also per his own words a Bernie supporter, and per his own words did not vote for Trump. It doesn't mean all Bernie supporters are nutjobs (unrealistic maybe), but to pin this on Trump is just moronic.

Who needs facts to interfere with a good story...

I'm not blaming Trump. I blame the nutjob.
    Wasn't referring to you...referring to Boobs.
    Bernie isn't the one who made white nationalism great again.

HTH
    The only thing made great again by folks like you is the screaming of racist when you don't agree with somebody's politics.
  • Options

Sounds like he was "radicalized" by the far right.

I do find it interesting which people in this thread are extremely quick to dismiss this as a clear case of mental illness.

People who murder people in terrorist acts due to voices in their head = mentally ill nutjobs
    People who murder people in terrorist acts due to voices of their religious leaders = terrorist nutjobs.

HTH
    Fixed. This really isn't difficult...no clue why you and others still can't understand it...
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

This guy is a nutjob. He was also per his own words a Bernie supporter, and per his own words did not vote for Trump. It doesn't mean all Bernie supporters are nutjobs (unrealistic maybe), but to pin this on Trump is just moronic.

HTH
    The only thing made great again by folks like you is the screaming of racist when you don't agree with somebody's politics.
    Trump's campaign was based on racist politics, but still.
  • Options

I do find it interesting which people in this thread are extremely quick to dismiss this as a clear case of mental illness.

People who murder people in terrorist acts due to voices in their head = mentally ill nutjobs
    People who murder people in terrorist acts due to voices of their religious leaders = terrorist nutjobs.

HTH
    Fixed. This really isn't difficult...no clue why you and others still can't understand it...
    Religion is a mental illness.

HTH
  • Options

salemcoog said:

HTH
    Thank you for further proving my point. You don't like him, so he must be racist.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

HTH
    Trump's campaign was based on racist anti Islam politics, but still.
  • Options

HTH
    Religion is a mental illness.

HTH
    They teach that in medical school? And if so, then that must mean all religions have the same amount of violent terrorism.

Oklahoma City!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

HTH
    Thank you for further proving my point. You don't like him, so he must be racist.
    It's far more likely that he doesn't like Trump because Trump promotes racism. So he really didn't prove any poont you thought you were making.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

HTH
    It's far more likely that he doesn't like Trump because Trump promotes racism. So he really didn't prove any poont you thought you were making.
    Yup. All those nightly 30 minute infomercials on national tv he ran calling for race wars against the "super predators", and jokes about "colored people's time". And all those racist executive orders and laws he is now pushing to "promote racism".
  • Options

salemcoog said:

HTH
    He's racist, therefore I don't like him.

Causation
  • Options

Boobs and HouHusky are both retarded.

To be fair, everyone in the Tug is retarded
    To be fair, everyone on Hardcore Husky is retarded
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Boobs and HouHusky are both retarded.

To be fair, everyone in the Tug is retarded
    RetardBinV.2
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pretty big difference between killing two people on a light rail train and spending months or years planning to blow up thousands of innocent civilians on Subways, in soccer games, planes, buildings, pop concerts etc.
  • Options

Pretty big difference between killing two people on a light rail train and spending months or years planning to blow up thousands of innocent civilians on Subways, in soccer games, planes, buildings, pop concerts etc.

So terrorism requires planning? Is that going to be your terrible argument here?
  • Options
    Hating Islam isn't the same as being racist. Some of you need to learn the difference. I guarantee if any of you Islam apologists actually took the time to read the Q'ueeran you would learn to hate Islam too. It's the patriotic duty of every freedom loving person to hate and oppose Islam wherever that poisonous system of murder and oppression rears its ugly head.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So terrorism requires planning? Is that going to be your terrible argument here?
    It requires purpose.
  • Options

It requires purpose.
    The terrorist in Portland definitely had a neo-Nazi purpose.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein must disavow.