Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White terrorist murders two people on Portland light rail

Comments

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That guy grew a foot of hair in about a month. That's superior, in my eyes.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

An often quoted statistic is that 10% of the population has mental illness serious enough to be a danger to others. I'd say it's about right! Just calculate the number where you live.

I agree. I'm gonna put my serious hat on for a minute and say shit like this is as bad as a terrorist attack. Senseless shit based on blind hate in front of a lot of people. Traditional Eddie Shore terrorism is planned. I get that. But as soon as anybody with, say, Half a Brain defends Shit like this to support their team. It's time to get some air. Or a quality brb, or whatever it takes.

The ol pendulum swing that the pundits talked about after the election is real. It swung hard to the left, at least on the surface, for 8 years and it's swung back the other way hard as of late.

This kind of political climate doesn't effect most people's everday life. Most HH poasters have their strong opinions and we have a good time jousting back and forth. But who these wild pendulum swings effect is the fringe. On both sides.

And yesterday we saw the worst of what can happen and what those can do, on one side of the fringe. And it ain't fuckin pretty.

Your very best effort.

Well done.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    You know this guy was a Bernie guy per his own Twitter, right?
  • Options
    This guy is a nutjob. He was also per his own words a Bernie supporter, and per his own words did not vote for Trump. It doesn't mean all Bernie supporters are nutjobs (unrealistic maybe), but to pin this on Trump is just moronic.

Who needs facts to interfere with a good story...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

This guy is a nutjob. He was also per his own words a Bernie supporter, and per his own words did not vote for Trump. It doesn't mean all Bernie supporters are nutjobs (unrealistic maybe), but to pin this on Trump is just moronic.

I'm not blaming Trump. I blame the nutjob.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2017

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

An often quoted statistic is that 10% of the population has mental illness serious enough to be a danger to others. I'd say it's about right! Just calculate the number where you live.

I agree. I'm gonna put my serious hat on for a minute and say shit like this is as bad as a terrorist attack. Senseless shit based on blind hate in front of a lot of people. Traditional Eddie Shore terrorism is planned. I get that. But as soon as anybody with, say, Half a Brain defends Shit like this to support their team. It's time to get some air. Or a quality brb, or whatever it takes.

The ol pendulum swing that the pundits talked about after the election is real. It swung hard to the left, at least on the surface, for 8 years and it's swung back the other way hard as of late.

This kind of political climate doesn't effect most people's everday life. Most HH poasters have their strong opinions and we have a good time jousting back and forth. But who these wild pendulum swings effect is the fringe. On both sides.

And yesterday we saw the worst of what can happen and what those can do, on one side of the fringe. And it ain't fuckin pretty.

Your very best effort.

Well done.
    I've done better.

Not Sweden better. But close.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

There's the guy that went to college.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Wasn't referring to you...referring to Boobs.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Bernie isn't the one who made white nationalism great again.

HTH
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like he was "radicalized" by the far right.

I do find it interesting which people in this thread are extremely quick to dismiss this as a clear case of mental illness.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Bernie isn't the one who made white nationalism great again.

HTH
    99.9% percent of people who accuse others of fascism are themselves fascists.

They're just too stupid to know it.

Ask Eric Clanton.
  • Options

I do find it interesting which people in this thread are extremely quick to dismiss this as a clear case of mental illness.

White people who murder people in terrorist acts = mentally ill.
    Brown people who murder people in terrorists acts = Islamofag savages.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boobs is getting shredded in this thread
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

You know this guy was a Bernie guy per his own Twitter, right?

I didn't bother to check about him. Shit like this speaks for itself as to the kind of person He is. I think it's foolish to pay mind to what flag he flies.
    This. He's a dangerous fucktard. The end.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

White people who murder people in terrorist acts = mentally ill.
    Brown people who murder people in terrorists acts = Islamofag savages.

HTH
    They are all mentally ill. HTH. People who aren't mentally ill don't kill others when not in extreme danger.