Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Need some help...

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Muttzen said:

He has already volunteered to be my guide. Seems legit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Take a sex tour of Thailand and get AIDS
    This unattractive chick in my place that I was trying to hook my bud up with then claimed that she wanted me versus him (awkward) now wants to fuck nobody and wants me to pay for her Uber home..

Fuck no.

This unattractive chick in my place that I was trying to hook my bud up with then claimed that she wanted me versus him (awkward) now wants to fuck nobody and wants me to pay for her Uber home..

Fuck no.

Get and handy from her and then throw a 5 dollar bill at her. Humiliation usually works best I've found.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

Fuck no.

Get and handy from her and then throw a 5 dollar bill at her. Humiliation usually works best I've found.
    She gave me a partial bj then my friend blew up the spot

She was half Cherokee or some shit.
    Your people's women suck.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Swaye said:

We can start a ring ;) dad!
    If you haven't seen this commercial I thought I'd be doing the community a service.

https://youtu.be/K26T_vGLyXw
    That's a capybara.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,516 Founders Club
    Become a millionaire by buying 20K in scratch offs at the 7-11

Swaye said:

Sex tour in Thailand is looking like a real possibility.

If I do it, and die there, I give @GrundleStiltzkin the Road Kill list, and @dnc the bronze cast of my dong. @TierbsHsotBoobs gets 7 dollars of whatever is left of the 20K, and @DerekJohnson gets rest for Wigwam memberships and a scholarship fund. Only give @backthepack money if he fucks a girl and provides pics. Of the girl.

Please have @Khaleesi drip maple syrup on my headstone, and turn the Wigwam over to Race and APAG.

If you're waiting for btp to fuck a girl you're gonna be waiting a long time.
    Do we count family members or no?
    Only if he's Muslim
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Patch the boat and sail around the world until killed in storm

Fuck no.

YKWYWF

Also, there's always money in the banana hammock

My write in option combines the 2 best choices from the pole.

Buy $15k worth of coke which should last through the winter and invest the other $5k in powerball tickets. After you win millions through that investment, buy out Scout or whatever service manages doogman and put Pumpy in charge managing Kim, F3 and Ektard. At this point, you'll be able to buy a lifetime supply of coke and hookers.

Thank me later.

Great idea. Wish I hadn't already bought four Alpacas. Three of them died and the last one won't stop shitting on my couch.