Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Bandes, 2019 4* DT, Pittsburg HS, CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How many of our recruits are taking part in NNN?

**FBI rappels through my window and beats me senseless with their nightsticks**

December first is going to be a disaster. Every kid in Seattle I know has been holding it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

December first is going to be a disaster. Every kid in Seattle I know has been holding it.
    What the fuck is NNN?
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What the fuck is NNN?
    NNN

No Nut November....can't drop a load for a month
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I don’t understand how ppl do NNN, i just get pain in the lower back from blue balls.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Still makes me lol that no nut november went mainstream. I wonder if all the normies know that it started in the nofap subreddit which is filled with virgins who think they will get magical powers if they abstain from jerking off.

Fucking betas
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

99% of the people who said they are still on track for NNN are liars. Zero chance any 18 yo high school kid can go 1 month without nutting when you have so much testosterone grasshoppers make you horny.

I didn’t last a single day.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

99% of the people who said they are still on track for NNN are liars. Zero chance any 18 yo high school kid can go 1 month without nutting when you have so much testosterone grasshoppers make you horny.

I didn’t last a single day.
    Your shirt tells us everything we need to know about you.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bandes is going to google himself one day and end up reading about everyone's jizz habits.

I wonder if Helton or any other coach ever uses this site for negative recruiting? You know Harbaugh would. (Utah hate week immediately followed by Wolverines/Harbaugh hate month)
    I hope 81% of recruits find this site and show their two moms.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's so fucking difficult. I really hope this shit gets better by like 20 or I'm going to have some real efficiency issues in college
  • Options

It's so fucking difficult. I really hope this shit gets better by like 20 or I'm going to have some real efficiency issues in college
    it doesn't
  • Options

I could never take part in NNN, per doctors orders. I have a severe protein deficiency and to supplement, I just fire off some knuckle children on my hairy belly before bed and let it dry overnight.

Wake up the next morning and breakfast is served....same consistency as kale chips. Tastes about the same too.

bone apple teeth!

pic? asking for sven
  • Options

Still makes me lol that no nut november went mainstream. I wonder if all the normies know that it started in the nofap subreddit which is filled with virgins who think they will get magical powers if they abstain from jerking off.

Fucking betas
    @RaceBannon did you part take in NNN while in max? must be hard ;)
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I could never take part in NNN, per doctors orders. I have a severe protein deficiency and to supplement, I just fire off some knuckle children on my hairy belly before bed and let it dry overnight.

Wake up the next morning and breakfast is served....same consistency as kale chips. Tastes about the same too.

bone apple teeth!

I'm shaking and about to vomit. Seriously. Kudos to you as that isn't easy to do.