Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everyone Hear Should Take Shrooms

124»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,997 Founders Club
    doogie said:

what amusement parks are in TacTown? and no, the pony ride in front of B&I doesn't count.

Wild Waves bitch!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    PurpleJ said:

I like to do shrooms and go to amusement parks.

You came out of self imposed exile for this?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    True story, The first time I ever did shrooms was after the Kp1 vs rg3 Alamo bowl. This hippy I was banging in SB had a bunch. I drank an 18 pack of Budweiser during the game so she said it would be a waste, but gave me a quarter of shrooms and a vitamin c pill (she had some reasoning behind the vitamin).

I just remember chasing a handful with some orange juice and walking down to the beach where I entered a Tim Burton universe.

The foot prints in the sand appeared to be the hollowed eyes of skulls, it should have been terrifying, but it was quite peaceful. The city was still laced in Christmas lights so that added a pleasant element to the whole experience.

I remember skipping rocks into a bottomless pit (ocean) and heard a night joggers footsteps from 3 football fields away.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,529 Swaye's Wigwam

Psilocybin shrooms are a step down from acid but they kick ass and are relatively easy to grow. Psychedelics rock.

Eat a lot of strong shrooms and then reconsider
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited May 2017

Psilocybin shrooms are a step down from acid but they kick ass and are relatively easy to grow. Psychedelics rock.

Reconsider whether they are better than acid or not? I took some very strong shrooms of the Ecuadorian strain and it was way more than I bargained for. The acid I've took in the past generally lasted about 12 hours and the trips were extremely vivid but mellow. Never had a bad trip on acid, but then again I haven't taken a whole lot of it either.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,529 Swaye's Wigwam

Reconsider whether they are better than acid or not? I took some very strong shrooms of the Ecuadorian strain and it was way more than I bargained for. The acid I've took in the past generally lasted about 12 hours and the trips were extremely vivid but mellow. Never had a bad trip on acid, but then again I haven't taken a whole lot of it either.
    You said they were a step down from acid which generally means less intense.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I just meant that acid is more enjoyable, the trips are better and last longer, shrooms might be stronger depending on the dosage, but a bad trip is a bad trip, they can be really fucking scary. I get the impression you probably take drugs so you probably know this already.
    edited May 2017

I just meant that acid is more enjoyable, the trips are better and last longer, shrooms might be stronger depending on the dosage, but a bad trip is a bad trip, they can be really fucking scary. I get the impression you probably take drugs so you probably know this already.
    I haven't taken anything stronger than thc in a long time. Dont really miss stronger stuff but it has its place. In an outdoor setting is the best. I fucked around with various research chemicals for a bit and definitely killed some brain cells in the process. Listening to music and having the patterns you see morph while changing colors to the rhythm of the subwoofer was interesting. Not a fan of hardly being able to form a sentence when speaking for 2 weeks after. Felt like I had to relearn English. Cool story, i know
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I used to put shrooms on Jack in the Box cheeseburgers. Cool story, I know.