Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Everyone Hear Should Take Shrooms

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

I took acid for the 2nd time like 6 months ago and was positive I went on some crazy journey with all my buds but turned out I was just laying out in the grass area next to my friends house making grass angels for an hour.

where do you find that shit? If I trusted you I'd ask you to mail me some. But I don't trust you.
    Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?
    Stick to the doog threads where you can reminisce about UW's voted trophy, they're more your speed. You would probably shit your pants on psychedelics.
    Shut up you little faggot. I was doing fungus before you were born.

I was doing your mom, too.

So fuck off.
    I never got this insult. OBK sucks, but he can't help when he was born. So all you're really doing is bragging about being older.
    He thinks he's a veteran.

He isn't.

HTH
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I took acid for the 2nd time like 6 months ago and was positive I went on some crazy journey with all my buds but turned out I was just laying out in the grass area next to my friends house making grass angels for an hour.

where do you find that shit? If I trusted you I'd ask you to mail me some. But I don't trust you.
    Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?
    Stick to the doog threads where you can reminisce about UW's voted trophy, they're more your speed. You would probably shit your pants on psychedelics.

So fuck off.
    I never got this insult. OBK sucks, but he can't help when he was born. So all you're really doing is bragging about being older.
    He thinks he's a veteran.

He isn't.

HTH
    Your mom thinks I'm a veteran. She told me so after I had my way with her and she was showing me photos of you in your special ed class, and you with your first boyfriend. She was so proud. Not that I gave a fuck about any of that.
  • Options

What the fuck is happening

flea is fagging out the thread. He should share his stories about tripping or LEAVE.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?

So fuck off.
    It's true. You would shit down what you perceived at the time to be your Sparkle Pony leg to have @dflea s fungus game.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?

So fuck off.
    It's true. You would shit down what you perceived at the time to be your Sparkle Pony leg to have @dflea s fungus game.
    What the fuck have you done coog? Nothing? You don't even know how to grow them. Dumb fuck lightweight. Why don't you enlighten us with your trip stories.
  • Options
    Nothing. That's what I thought. See yourself to the door coog.
  • Options

Kreist. Lighten up it was a fucking Hardcorehuskyism play.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Well lets hear a good trip story.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

salemcoog said:

Well lets hear a good trip story.
    It's always the same. After about an hour I see a lot of shit that I know isn't there and then feel as if I can think on about 5 different plains all at once. And then after about 6 or 7 hours its all but faded away. I typically only hang with fellow doser's and try not to be mobile at all. It's been 15 years since I dipped so I'm ready to dip again. Theyre just not easy to find.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So... was sitting next to 4 Amazonians at lunch debating the merits of shrooms vs. LSD and discussing co-workers who are currently 'microdosing' shrooms to help cope with the pace.

Two of them admitted to trying it during work. One was adamately opposed, one willing to give it a shot, gotta do 'something' to keep up.

Desk drawer didn't come up once.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

So... was sitting next to 4 Amazonians at lunch debating the merits of shrooms vs. LSD and discussing co-workers who are currently 'microdosing' shrooms to help cope with the pace.

Two of them admitted to trying it during work. One was adamately opposed, one willing to give it a shot, gotta do 'something' to keep up.

Desk drawer didn't come up once.

It was implied. Not a big deal.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Old bored motto.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?

So fuck off.
    It's true. You would shit down what you perceived at the time to be your Sparkle

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?

So fuck off.
    What the fuck have you done coog? Nothing? You don't even know how to grow them. Dumb fuck lightweight. Why don't you enlighten us with your trip stories.
    Nobody except degenerate losers would know how to grow shrooms.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just let it happen.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to do shrooms and go to amusement parks.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

I like to do molly and go to water parks.

Crisped for a better time.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    what amusement parks are in TacTown? and no, the pony ride in front of B&I doesn't count.