Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/102339/Contents/Did-Kyle-Ford-get-hurt-122554578/

Per a girl in his class he tore his ACL.

He should come rehab with Miki Ah-You.

I just met one of the team doctors and saw the exam rooms and rehab facility earlier this month.

Trust me Kyle, it’s high end.

R u in high school?
    Nope, the only doctors in the state of Washington that do arthroscopic surgery for torn hip labrums just so happen to be the team doctors and professors for UW and their offices are under Husky Stadium.

And soon after being put in Football exam room one, across from operation prep and down the hall from the rehab wing, I realized the surgeon we got was for the football team.

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/102339/Contents/Did-Kyle-Ford-get-hurt-122554578/

I just met one of the team doctors and saw the exam rooms and rehab facility earlier this month.

R u in high school?
    Nope, the only doctors in the state of Washington that do arthroscopic surgery for torn hip labrums just so happen to be the team doctors and professors for UW and their offices are under Husky Stadium.

And soon after being put in Football exam room one, across from operation prep and down the hall from the rehab wing, I realized the surgeon we got was for the football team.

Hip problems? Confirmed, old.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

R u in high school?

Haha. Nah. I was there with a family member. Got to go as a plus 1 because I’m a UW fan and I was hoping to see players.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

R u in high school?

Haha. Nah. I was there with a family member. Got to go as a plus 1 because I’m a UW fan and I was hoping to see players in the showers.
    And u wouldn’t?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good thing we've had such great luck with knee injuries lately
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Had my surgery by the same doctors. The doog in me decided it was the only place to have it.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

USC has cooled on players in the past including Tuli last year because of knee injuries. This actually could help us.

With medical technology now a kid can come back just as strong if they take the rehab process seriously.

Some kids just don't get it over it mentally and you never know who won't.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

If only these esteemed surgeons knew they were operating on such respected individuals named Rapeculture Dawg and Doog courics.

I met RapeCultureDawg at the Stanford taillgater. Best part of the trip was watching his gf's face when she found out his handle in this dump. Wonder what that ride home was like?
    rapy
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

If only these esteemed surgeons knew they were operating on such respected individuals named Rapeculture Dawg and Doog courics.

I met RapeCultureDawg at the Stanford taillgater. Best part of the trip was watching his gf's face when she found out his handle in this dump. Wonder what that ride home was like?
    I left HH open on my computer and she saw my name. Clicked on it and saw my Avatar. She then asked, why the fuck would you name yourself dog shit after a stupid south park thing and put a picture of Randy sitting on a giant shit?

I replied 1) South Park is not stupid and it’s episodes are genius. 2) Being doog shit means free pub anytime someone is being a retard on the boreds. 3) That picture epitomizes the ultimate doog.

She called me fucking stupid and we haven’t discussed it since.

I think I clearly won that discussion.
    DISAGREE
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

Spotted the snitch
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

But then we realized he was @dawgdr69 and it all made sense.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

I got her drunk enough to forget that it ever happened, so I have that going for me.
    IFIFY
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    He hurt! Pull his offer and give it to Ngata