Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I'm in San francisco

2»

Comments

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Too bad Asian chicks ain't your thing.

You could go to San Mateo or San Jose and slay the sideways.

Like fishing with dynamite. Especially with the Asian chicks that are FOB.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter

Staying at the Grand Hyatt with my mom.

Already checked out all the touristy shit.
    Mom has gotten dead sick (thank God)

Any recommendations for a basement dwelling loser to go out?

Edit: tons of Asians here. It's not really my wheelhouse

Head to the Tenderloin District.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,558 Founders Club
    *San Fransicko
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Flights cancelled. Another night.

I went to some hipster ass bar last night called something "teeth" and struck out miserably with every girl.

Apparently the douchey bro look is not popular here.

Ironic since that's a bar started by douchebag frat bros and named after the Muppets band in an attempt to appeal to nerdy dot commers.

I stand by the Power Exchange suggestion.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Get tom on the horn...he's a super commuter. He'll be there till 1:30 when he starts his trek back to the hill for his barber chair rental at Ray's.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858

Get tom on the horn...he's a super commuter. He'll be there till 1:30 when he starts his trek back to the hill for his barber chair rental at Ray's.
    I have no clue what any of this means but I like it
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

Pretty much sums up my entire HH experience...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,663 Standard Supporter
    AEB said:

Love me some Lefty O'Doul's and John's Grill - but I'm a total pimp for the 50's/60's lounge scene.

closed
    Since when? I was down there last Fall and it was rocking.

edit - looks like they are planning on reopening someplace else. That was probably top 5 bars lifetime. Just really enjoyed the shit out of that vibe.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

If you don't know why. Let's see some Mom pics or GTFO!!!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Well, Ray's is a hip salon Puppy used to get his hair fashionably quaffed often. Puppy loves chicks and chicks love Pup...that isnt by accident. Pup loved looking smooth, especially his dishwater blond gorgeous locks. Pup would shoot and gut-dress a trophy buck in the foothills of Index, unit 446 at 8am and be dressed with pressed and starched thread by 8pm at the hippest joints in Seattle. Its how pup always rolled.

Fuck, cant keep track of the days I caught and released a 17lb mint searun trophy off my handmade 10' 7-weight, cleaned up, then drove to Seattle and caught a sexy city-run trophy and relased in her my hot milt. And you bet your ass she buffed the drippins out her overwhelmed mouth off my finest italian zapatos.
    I feel like you are a lot cooler in real life than you are on the internet. Kind of a reverse Boobs. Not like Swaye who lives a life we all envy, until you're living that life. Kind of a Bukowski type of thing.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Sf grand Hyatt? Was the holiday inn full? Do you need some money? You sound really fucking poor.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Mosster47 said:

Well, Ray's is a hip salon Puppy used to get his hair fashionably quaffed often. Puppy loves chicks and chicks love Pup...that isnt by accident. Pup loved looking smooth, especially his dishwater blond gorgeous locks. Pup would shoot and gut-dress a trophy buck in the foothills of Index, unit 446 at 8am and be dressed with pressed and starched thread by 8pm at the hippest joints in Seattle. Its how pup always rolled.

Fuck, cant keep track of the days I caught and released a 17lb mint searun trophy off my handmade 10' 7-weight, cleaned up, then drove to Seattle and caught a sexy city-run trophy and relased in her my hot milt. And you bet your ass she buffed the drippins out her overwhelmed mouth off my finest italian zapatos.
    I feel like you are a lot cooler in real life than you are on the internet. Kind of a reverse Boobs. Not like Swaye who lives a life we all envy, until you're living that life. Kind of a Bukowski type of thing.
    Listen, pup is cool on a n d off net. What you see is what u get. I dont make shit up to impress you dweebs like everyone here sans Yobates, 2, billy. Im as genuine as they come
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Flights cancelled. Another night.

I went to some hipster ass bar last night called something "teeth" and struck out miserably with every girl.

Apparently the douchey bro look is not popular here.

Couldn't be further from the truth, you were just in the wrong hood. I should have sent you to the Marina days ago.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,985 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

I feel like it's the exact opposite. PLSS is obviously a closeted gay who makes stuff up to impress his internet friends.