Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump - "I have a good brain"

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Where's the third post, pumpy?

Knew you'd be the first to reply. So are you writing this off as fake news or are you okay with the President being an incompetent imbecile as long as he's white, has a cock, and has an "R" next to their name?
    You seem upset
    I'm just fascinated by the Troomp logic that he can do no wrong and any unflattering stories about him can be dismissed as fake news. I would say his most impressive accomplishment thus far is building a loyal cult following without actually providing any benefits to the followers.

I'm fascinated by the numerous assumptions you make in your stream of rants about Trump. I'm amused
    Please enlighten me on the assumptions you're referring to and why you believe they aren't accurate.
    Knew you'd be the first to reply. So are you writing this off as fake news or are you okay with the President being an incompetent imbecile as long as he's white, has a cock, and has an "R" next to their name?
    And how is this not accurate?
    Since you made the accusation I challenge you to prove your assertions. Get cracking boy
    Your silence on the Mora comment speaks volumes.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    2001400ex said:

You seem upset
    I'm just fascinated by the Troomp logic that he can do no wrong and any unflattering stories about him can be dismissed as fake news. I would say his most impressive accomplishment thus far is building a loyal cult following without actually providing any benefits to the followers.

I'm fascinated by the numerous assumptions you make in your stream of rants about Trump. I'm amused
    Please enlighten me on the assumptions you're referring to and why you believe they aren't accurate.
    Since you made the accusation I challenge you to prove your assertions. Get cracking boy
    It was nice when Hondo was gone for a day.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

You seem upset

Now that Hillary is leading the RESISTANCE there is new funding for the bots
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Doogles said:

Your media lost all credibility during the election. You created this disaster.

I love Trump.

https://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

I was one year old when this was filmed. His message has always been the same. He isn't about anybody but Donald Trump. He's all about winning. LIPO.

He doesn't give a fuck about the USA.

2001400ex said:

You seem upset

You miss me sugar bear.
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    "We’ve got this perverse situation in which the vast analytic powers of the entire world are being spent trying to understand a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/trump-classified-data.html?rref=collection/column/david-brooks&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

You seem upset

Umm it's pretty obvious that all the sexist, racist, GOP fanboys are Troompers. I'm not saying all Troompers fit that profile, but all of those who do voted for Trump. Didn't you notice them at all of the MAGA rallies you attended?

You seem upset

Umm it's pretty obvious that all the sexist, racist, GOP fanboys are Troompers. I'm not saying all Troompers fit that profile, but all of those who do voted for Trump. Didn't you notice them at all of the MAGA rallies you attended?
    There you go again with the assumptions.

Might want to sit it out for awhile while you light yourself on fire and die a horrible death
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

You seem upset

Might want to sit it out for awhile while you light yourself on fire and die a horrible death
    When you have the same political and world views as 85% of the people that walk into Wal-Mart doesn't that make you think a little?

Mosster47 said:

You seem upset

When you have the same political and world views as 85% of the people that walk into Wal-Mart doesn't that make you think a little?
    Ironic.
    Have you ever been to a Walmart? You think those people vote republican!?

Yes.
    Mosster47 said:

You seem upset

As long as I don't think like you I'm fine
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

You seem upset

Ironic.
    Have you ever been to a Walmart? You think those people vote republican!?

Yes.