Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump - "I have a good brain"

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
It is fucking ridiculous that our Commander in Chief has the attention span of a toddler with zero capacity to learn. Everyone around him has to accommodate to his narcissistic tendencies just to get him to read through a ONE PAGE report. This is the man that is supposed to be the leader of the free world.

But at least he didn't use a private email server (he probably doesn't even know how to email actually) and at least he's not black, right Troompers?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-intelligence-reports-white-house-read-them-mentioned-name-president-a7740726.html

Donald Trump can only stay focused on intelligence reports if his name is in them, according to officials close to him.

Staff members are being forced to strategically include the President's name in the reports to ensure that he keeps reading and doesn't get distracted, they said. National Security Council officials make sure "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned", they told Reuters.

The trick is part of a range of techniques developed by officials to keep Mr Trump's infamously short attention span focused on important information.

Officials have also learnt to keep all reports to a single page, and to include as many pictures, maps, charts and graphs as possible.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Also McMaster has to babysit him during meetings to make sure doesn't make a fool out of himself every time.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/05/16/mcmasters-shepherding-cannot-keep-trump-straying-cliff/

There is a fear among some of Mr. Trump’s senior advisers about leaving him alone in meetings with foreign leaders out of concern he might speak out of turn. General McMaster, in particular, has tried to insert caveats or gentle corrections into conversations when he believes the president is straying off topic or onto boggy diplomatic ground.

Where's the third post, pumpy?

Knew you'd be the first to reply. So are you writing this off as fake news or are you okay with the President being an incompetent imbecile as long as he's white, has a cock, and has an "R" next to their name?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Knew you'd be the first to reply. So are you writing this off as fake news or are you okay with the President being an incompetent imbecile as long as he's white, has a cock, and has an "R" next to their name?
    You seem upset

You seem upset
    I'm just fascinated by the Troomp logic that he can do no wrong and any unflattering stories about him can be dismissed as fake news. I would say his most impressive accomplishment thus far is building a loyal cult following without actually providing any benefits to the followers.

You seem upset
    I'm just fascinated by the Troomp logic that he can do no wrong and any unflattering stories about him can be dismissed as fake news. I would say his most impressive accomplishment thus far is building a loyal cult following without actually providing any benefits to the followers.

I'm fascinated by the numerous assumptions you make in your stream of rants about Trump. I'm amused
    We get race, w get cocks, we get it all with an insincere post
    And this is the triple

Learn it, live it
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,494

You seem upset

I'm fascinated by the numerous assumptions you make in your stream of rants about Trump. I'm amused
    Please enlighten me on the assumptions you're referring to and why you believe they aren't accurate.

You seem upset

Please enlighten me on the assumptions you're referring to and why you believe they aren't accurate.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,494

You seem upset

Running the ball on first and 10 is a safe strategy. I thought you might have gone for the play action "link?" to open up the drive.

You seem upset

And how is this not accurate?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Your media lost all credibility during the election. You created this disaster.

I love Trump.

https://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

I was one year old when this was filmed. His message has always been the same. He isn't about any other country but the USA. He's all about winning. LIPO.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

When is your press conference to announce Jim L Mora isn't who you thought he was?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dnc said:

You seem upset

You just described every president in my lifetime.
    Tug Tavern over.

You seem upset

And how is this not accurate?
    Since you made the accusation I challenge you to prove your assertions. Get cracking boy
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

You seem upset

You just described every president in my lifetime.
    Tug Tavern over.
    But if I like my ups, chins, and flags, can I keep them?