Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He's A Good Guy

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Do we have the notes or do we just have another gee I wish this was true moment?

Flynn is a life long democrat who Obama made Director of National Security.

Trump fired him

So??????????????

Good thing trump has tapes of his conversations with comey. That will clarify things in a hurry--when trump releases the tapes.
    I remember when you died after the election. Nice to see you back.
    Don't worry. I haven't abandoned my white trash friends.
    Are you ok? Have you recovered?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Obsessed

It's the best reality show in the history of TV.
    You are obviously too young to remember the televised Watergate hearings.

Race and I are not. Hell, Race remembers Teapot Dome
    That's why I am interested in Obama using the IRS against opponents and spying on the other party.

Obama is the half black Nixon. Too bad he wasn't GOP. You would have caught it
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

BearsWiin said:

Obsessed

It's the best reality show in the history of TV.
    You are obviously too young to remember the televised Watergate hearings.

Race and I are not. Hell, Race remembers Teapot Dome
    That's why I am interested in Obama using the IRS against opponents and spying on the other party.

Obama is the half black Nixon. Too bad he wasn't GOP. You would have caught it
    Yet you call fake news in anything negative about Trump. The IRS deal was investigated by a conservative Congress as was everything else Obama did.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    edited May 2017
    The by far most weird thing about this recent election and the post election hullabaloo is that somehow the narrative has twisted that people that voted for Trump are poor and uneducated or something.

Wasn't it always the republican party that was rich and white?

Pretty sure every business owner and wealthy person in the entire united States voted republican....like always
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

The by far most weird thing about this recent election and the post election hullabaloo is that somehow the narrative has twisted that people that voted for Trump are poor.

Wasn't it always the republican party that was rich and white?

Pretty sure every business owner and wealthy person in the entire united States voted republican....like always

People advocating for protection from "unfair" Mexican labor, free trade, Chinese currency manipulation, and who believe that a border wall will provide them jobs are by definition poor, uneducated, and unskilled. They are a national embarrassment.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    In reality, the exec branch trying to chinfluence the FBI to drop something probably happens all the tim. Trump was dumb enough to do it personally, directly the Director, instead via an expendable underling who might see probation at worst if caught.
    Trump should have been like Obama and done it on national tv like when he said Hillary was innocent

Or at the tarmac on a plane with Jeff Sessions

CHRIST
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    doogie said:

I heard an anal ist on the radio yesterday say it's too bad the Media/Democrat Complex hyperventilated over nothing every day since the election. When something does finally come up, the've shot all credibility with the public and won't be believed.

That's a fair criticism.

It's also one of Teflon Don's keys to success.
    doogie said:

I heard an anal ist on the radio yesterday say it's too bad the Media/Democrat Complex hyperventilated over nothing every day since the election. When something does finally come up, the've shot all credibility with the public and won't be believed.

It was similar under Obama who was much more popular than Trump to begin with. The Birther crap and the demontization of the tea party gave Obama cover for his REAL crimes for 8 years.

It seems to me that this is where we are for the foreseeable future. It is probably how democracies die. Glad to be old fuckers. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Just remember, Jamie Dimon supports Trump. All you really need to know.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club

doogie said:

It was similar under Obama who was much more popular than Trump to begin with. The Birther crap and the demontization of the tea party gave Obama cover for his REAL crimes for 8 years.

It seems to me that this is where we are for the foreseeable future. It is probably how democracies die. Glad to be old fuckers. Good luck the rest of the way!
    As big of a chinterfuck as this saga has become, there have certainly been periods in our nations history when it was arguably much worse. Hell back in the 1850's Senators used to beat the shit out of each other on the chamber floor with their canes and walking sticks.

Insert PrestonBrooksBeatdown.gif.
    And we ended up in a REAL war with each other
    BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10. BIG 10.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    but we didn't play to a tie. And the SEC fell out of favor faster than the Oregon Ducks did when they lost "it"