Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks

123457»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I think that voices we don't agree with should be banned

Grow the hell up and learn the difference between bannoning stupid voices and mocking them.
    So the effort to boycott and get him off the air is mocking ?

Got it. I want Maddow on the air. Her work on the Trump tax return was groundbreaking
    It's not government action. This is the free market at work, fren.
    I didn't mention the government
    Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

If you mean, threaten to remove their financial support to companies that advertise on a TV personality that is peddling 3rd-rate conspiracy theories that the network on which said TV personality appears has retracted, well, that kinda sounds like sour grapes to me.
    Sounds like you want to ban voices you don't agree with, Kim
    I'm sure Sean can get his message out - he's made enough money over the years, and he has name recognition, and lemming-like followers (apparently) who support him even when he is overwhelmingly wrong... so I'm not too worried about him.

I can't help it if one group's boycott agitation is successful where another one fails. It's the free market, baby, whattaryougonnado? I mean, I suppose FOX can stand by their man, come what may.

https://www.facebook.com/boycottrachelmaddow/

Successful? Hannity probably increased his audience.

Boycotts are tuff to pull off unless the company is a bunch of pussies. I don't think My Pillow cares if some retard wants a boycott.

And his radio show is not Fox and has a bigger audience.

Maddow would piss all over herself with her giant dong to have one fifth of the ratings CONS get

The market should have removed her months ago. The best news for MSNBC is that FAUX News is going leftier and losing viewers.
    I'm enjoying all the media types saying Trump made us hate them

If that's what they need to believe.........
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    My Pillow advertises on Hannity?

That dude looks like he touches 8 year olds
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

My Pillow advertises on Hannity?

That dude looks like he touches 8 year olds

Is that Melissa McCarthy's husband?
    I actually bought 2 my pillows on amazon and they are awesome

First time for everything I guess
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

I actually bought 2 my pillows on amazon and they are awesome

First time for everything I guess

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Grow the hell up and learn the difference between bannoning stupid voices and mocking them.

Got it. I want Maddow on the air. Her work on the Trump tax return was groundbreaking
    Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

If you mean, threaten to remove their financial support to companies that advertise on a TV personality that is peddling 3rd-rate conspiracy theories that the network on which said TV personality appears has retracted, well, that kinda sounds like sour grapes to me.
    I'm sure Sean can get his message out - he's made enough money over the years, and he has name recognition, and lemming-like followers (apparently) who support him even when he is overwhelmingly wrong... so I'm not too worried about him.

I can't help it if one group's boycott agitation is successful where another one fails. It's the free market, baby, whattaryougonnado? I mean, I suppose FOX can stand by their man, come what may.

Boycotts are tuff to pull off unless the company is a bunch of pussies. I don't think My Pillow cares if some retard wants a boycott.

Maddow would piss all over herself with her giant dong to have one fifth of the ratings CONS get

The market should have removed her months ago. The best news for MSNBC is that FAUX News is going leftier and losing viewers.
    yeah, totally. But I guess now that we're calling establishment shills like the washington post and CNN "liberal" this makes sense.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

yeah, totally. But I guess now that we're calling establishment shills like the washington post and CNN "liberal" this makes sense.
    I'll give you the WaPo but you're nuts if you don't think CNN is well left of center.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

I'll give you the WaPo but you're nuts if you don't think CNN is well left of center.
    CNN's joke panels that include Jeff lord rick Santorum and Jason miller is about as liberal as gary's johnson
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Clintonitis is a very deadly disease.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

A lot of folks sound awfully defensive about Seth Richard's murder.

You know more than us but can't or won't say, right? Will you share on podcast?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Well i'll be damned.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3904057-Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.html
    "Rod Wheeler, the private investigator cited by Fox News for its retracted report claiming former DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered for leaking emails to WikiLeaks, has now sued the network, claiming they: 1) Fabricated quotes from him to make the false connection; 2) Sent an article draft to the White House for review; and 3) Took orders directly from Trump to establish a connection between the DNC and Rich’s murder “to help lift the cloud of the Russia investigation.”
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Well i'll be damned.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3904057-Wheeler-Filed-Complaint.html

"Rod Wheeler, the private investigator cited by Fox News for its retracted report claiming former DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered for leaking emails to WikiLeaks, has now sued the network, claiming they: 1) Fabricated quotes from him to make the false connection; 2) Sent an article draft to the White House for review; and 3) Took orders directly from Trump to establish a connection between the DNC and Rich’s murder “to help lift the cloud of the Russia investigation.”
    It's never the action. It's always the cover up.
  • SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

Other than the fact that Maddow finished this past quarter as the No. 1 show across all of cable news in the all-important A25-54 demographic this analysis is spot on! I'm sure that market prediction of them cutting her loose is gonna become a reality any time now.
    Saracen said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

Other than the fact that Maddow finished this past quarter as the No. 1 show across all of cable news in the all-important A25-54 demographic this analysis is spot on! I'm sure that market prediction of them cutting her loose is gonna become a reality any time now.
    Other than the fact that Rush still has 20 times her audience you'd have a great point. As we see here the Clinton losers are still butt hurt and watching that shit every night looking for more tax return bombshells.

I turned off cable news when Trump got the nod.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Saracen said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

Other than the fact that Rush still has 20 times her audience you'd have a great point. As we see here the Clinton losers are still butt hurt and watching that shit every night looking for more tax return bombshells.

I turned off cable news when Trump got the nod.
    WGAF about TV and radio ratings?