Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

I love how the standard of proof shifts like the sands of time through the hour glass.

Stay home, you're drunk
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

You dont need to be a conspiracy theorist to know there is a fuckload of suspicious deaths linked to the Clintons

You actually do.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:
    More critical thinking from Russia than our own DOJ. Imagine that.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109
    I read nothing in this thread. Just came here to say that if you believe this shit, you are a sucker...

...and a fucking retard

That is all
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The Clinton cockroaches and their ilk shit on Putin, while they themselves engage in politically motivated murders. They should both be stripped of their US citizenship and sent to Guantanamo for their rest of their dirty corrupt lives.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Lot of DNC and Clinton apologists in this shitshow of a sub forum.

I shouldnt be surprised because a lot of doogs are from the progressive political hellhole of western wa, but i thought this bored was more intelligent than most.

Bill is a rapist, the Clintons are murderers, and Seth Rich is just the latest "coincidental death".

The Clinton investigator who said "if I die I was murdered and didnt commit suicide" found shot in the hills above his house. Vince Foster. The gal who worked in the white house who was gearing to press charges against Bill, found dead in a Starbucks that wasnt robbed. The investigator who died in a plane crash. Ted Kennedy who died in a plane crash while gearing up for a run against Hillary in NY.

Yeah, nothing suspicious at all. Fucking retards.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

I shouldnt be surprised because a lot of doogs are from the progressive political hellhole of western wa, but i thought this bored was more intelligent than most.

Bill is a rapist, the Clintons are murderers, and Seth Rich is just the latest "coincidental death".

The Clinton investigator who said "if I die I was murdered and didnt commit suicide" found shot in the hills above his house. Vince Foster. The gal who worked in the white house who was gearing to press charges against Bill, found dead in a Starbucks that wasnt robbed. The investigator who died in a plane crash. Ted Kennedy who died in a plane crash while gearing up for a run against Hillary in NY.

All that's missing is a George Soros reference and a link to infowars.

Hard to believe you fell for the pea patch.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

AZDuck said:

I love how the standard of proof shifts like the sands of time through the hour glass.

Stay home, you're drunk
    Its cheaper to be drunk at home.
    Can confirm. In the bar of the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco currently.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

Dismissal is simple

Dismissal is simple
    You really think the FBI would carry out a year and a half long investigation into her fucking email server, severely damage her presidential campaign, yet refuse to look into to any of those deaths?

Give me a break.

Dismissal is simple
    You really think the FBI would carry out a year and a half long investigation into her fucking email server, severely damage her presidential campaign, yet refuse to look into to any of those deaths?

Give me a break.
    Not even Hillary would be unaware enough to leave incriminating evidence in an illegal email server of actual murders

Plus a lot of the most suspicious deaths happened years ago. Billary is fucking old

Dismissal is simple

Give me a break.
    Not even Hillary would be unaware enough to leave incriminating evidence in an illegal email server of actual murders

Christ. It's not about incriminating evidence being on the server. It's that you think these "suspicious deaths" weren't properly investigated even when the Clintons have been the most scrutinized political figures in the last 25 years.

They think they're above certain ethical norms (wall st speeches, Clinton Foundation), but they're not fucking murderers.

Dismissal is simple

Give me a break.

Christ. It's not about incriminating evidence being on the server. It's that you think these "suspicious deaths" weren't properly investigated even when the Clintons have been the most scrutinized political figures in the last 25 years.

They think they're above certain ethical norms (wall st speeches, Clinton Foundation), but they're not fucking murderers.

You can say that with 100 percent certainty? Every single one of the convenient deaths was just the universe favoring them?

Im glad you have so much faith in FBI and DHS investigations
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Dude61 said:

doogie said:
    More critical thinking from Russia than our own DOJ. Imagine that.
    I trust that Russia had the world's best interests at heart more than our own corrupt DOJ had before the election. Russia did the US a service by attempting to interfere in the election and prevent Shillary from winning. Although it wasn't really necessary. That cunt was never going to win anyway. Now the losers are crying and blaming the Russians and trying to bog down the new administration and prevent it from doing anything for no other reason than that they are pathetic piece of shit losers. Losers lose. Cucks.

Russia always sucks donkey ass. HTH