Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was just "light treason"

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Secy of State Tillerson said it happened, but that Trump did not reveal "sources and methods."

Of course WaPo and Buzzfeed say that Trump gave out the city in Syria where the source is located, which would tantamount to giving out the source, when talking to the Russians.

If only there was a tape recorder in the White House that could resolve this conundrum!

According to Sean Spicer, the existence of such equipment can be neither "confirmed or denied."

Even the Washington Post says he didn't directly reveal sources or methods.

Either way the shitshow will be chinteresting
    I can't read the WaPo story anymore, because fucking paywall. But I thought they were the ones who talked to some spooks (no racist) who said that Trump gave up the location of the source.
    Trump provided the Russians classified information from a confidential source (without revealing the source or means of the information). It was intelligence the us hasn't even shared with its allies given the sensitivity of the source. National security staff who heard trumps blathering immediately notified the CIA and NSA to tell them a siyrce's information had been compromised.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Secy of State Tillerson said it happened, but that Trump did not reveal "sources and methods."

Of course WaPo and Buzzfeed say that Trump gave out the city in Syria where the source is located, which would tantamount to giving out the source, when talking to the Russians.

If only there was a tape recorder in the White House that could resolve this conundrum!

According to Sean Spicer, the existence of such equipment can be neither "confirmed or denied."

I can't read the WaPo story anymore, because fucking paywall. But I thought they were the ones who talked to some spooks (no racist) who said that Trump gave up the location of the source.
    Trump provided the Russians classified information from a confidential source (without revealing the source or means of the information). It was intelligence the us hasn't even shared with its allies given the sensitivity of the source. National security staff who heard trumps blathering immediately notified the CIA and NSA to tell them a siyrce's information had been compromised.
    Everything will be ok.
    Doogles said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Everything will be ok.
    Shooting from the hip! I love the trump administration.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    Fuck the President.

W was a moron and I disagreed with many of his policies but he was not a threat to the republic.

BHO was manipulative and a damn good bullshitter and I disagreed with many of his policies, but he was not a threat to the republic.

This fucking guy is wholly unfit and needs to be removed ASAFP.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

The Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

So basically the liberal rag ('lol') WaPo is better at withholding classified info than the President.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    Every 10 days he does something very fuctarded. I just hope the Republicans pass the hearing protection act before they're voted out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-could-impeached-over-142200786.html

U.S. is due for a minor recession. Inflation is getting too obvious IMO. His approval ratings will be interesting when we enter the next recession. When his ratings hit the high 20s, I suspect he's going to start getting the impeachment tsunami. Definitely a 1 term guy.
    priapism said:

Every 10 days he does something very fuctarded. I just hope the Republicans pass the hearing protection act before they're voted out.

U.S. is due for a minor recession. Inflation is getting too obvious IMO. His approval ratings will be interesting when we enter the next recession. When his ratings hit the high 20s, I suspect he's going to start getting the impeachment tsunami. Definitely a 1 term guy.

The polls and ratings don't apply to Trump. I can't tell if he's fucking stupid or a victim of the outraged media.

I'm willing to LIPO. People are freaking out for nothing right now, the silent majority is ok with him still.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Doogles said:

priapism said:

The polls and ratings don't apply to Trump. I can't tell if he's fucking stupid or a victim of the outraged media.

I'm willing to LIPO. People are freaking out for nothing right now, the silent majority is ok with him still.
    The silent majority who voted for hillary clinton?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I really don't think he did this on purpose he's definitely dumb enough to just share national secrets offhand
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    You idiots keep falling for these stories
    dhdawg said:

I really don't think he did this on purpose he's definitely dumb enough to just share national secrets offhand

Remember when Obama laughed at Romney over his concern for Russia?

Isn't the idea to get along? I understand I'm too young to understand the severity of the cold war, but we won. We're America. We'll be ok.

You idiots keep falling for these stories

Could be. We'll see. It's not hard to believe trump is stupid enough to blurt out confidential information in a spurt of narcisstic bravado. In any case, it's a shame that mr. 39% approval rating is kept away from "governing." A real shame.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    To be perfectly honest (/Sarktalk) I can't even keep up. Seems like forever ago that we were talking about Obummer wiretapping Trump Tower.
    AZDuck said:

To be perfectly honest (/Sarktalk) I can't even keep up. Seems like forever ago that we were talking about Obummer wiretapping Trump Tower.

Comey had trust issues.