Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Heritage, Not Hate

2»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    AZDuck said:

People milling about with fire in hand usually suck ass.

usually...

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited May 2017

PurpleJ said:

Let's clear one thing up. The south were the ones fighting for freedom. They wanted black people to be free to be slaves if they wanted. Are you really free if you can't be a slave? Think about it. The north wanted to oppress them with mandatory freedom. The south said no way. If you want to identify as a slave you have the right as a human person. This goes for all races btw if you think this is about racism. It's about freedom.

Sounds like a peculiar institution if you ask me.
    TacTown?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,969 Founders Club
    Get the Dukes of Hazzard car named after you and then pop off haters.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
    Alexis said:

One thing Lee does deserve a great amount of respect for is that after Appomattox he got the Army of Northern Virginia to disband and go home. Jeff Davis and a bunch of other Johhny Rebs wanted their army to slip away into the woods and carry on a gorilla campaign which would have been a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

ISAFNRC
    Dumb question here fellas - I've been able in my limited time in this cesspool been able to decipher most of the HH acronyms on my own, but can someone tell me what the A and the F stand for in ISAFNRC?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Alexis said:

One thing Lee does deserve a great amount of respect for is that after Appomattox he got the Army of Northern Virginia to disband and go home. Jeff Davis and a bunch of other Johhny Rebs wanted their army to slip away into the woods and carry on a gorilla campaign which would have been a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

ISAFNRC
    Dumb question here fellas - I've been able in my limited time in this cesspool been able to decipher most of the HH acronyms on my own, but can someone tell me what the A and the F stand for in ISAFNRC?
    I simply asked for no racist crap.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
    Ironically the best song about the Civil War was written by a Canadian
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Alexis said:

ISAFNRC
    I simply asked for no racist crap.
    I thought it was specifically not simply.
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/219992

Sadly the original work is lost.