Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

1127128129130131133»

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Posts: 322
    250 Answers 250 Up Votes 250 Awesomes 100 Comments
    guntlove said:

Sources said:

I'm hearing he was looking a little thin at practice.

He looks like he hangs out at the Kirkland Transit Center.
    He looks like the white-washed depiction of Jesus. I shall call him Safety Jesus.
    Jesus was white.
    Ha sorry but no. Not gonna get into a religious debate but if Jesus existed he was a dark skinned Arab dude just like everybody else from the Mesopotamian region. How is that not obvious? He didn't migrate from Europe to Jerusalem. Everybody in Jerusalem and that entire region 2,000 years ago were dark skinned Arabs. Very strange the way white people have white-washed Jesus and the Egyptians.
    Whoosh. I knew you would reply.
    Not a whoosh. If you were being sarcastic it wasn't clear enough. But okay. Have a blessed day sir.
    I fucking hate it when people tell me to have a blessed day.
    Why?
    HillsboroDuck
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Posts: 2,055
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    guntlove said:

Sources said:

He looks like the white-washed depiction of Jesus. I shall call him Safety Jesus.
    Jesus was white.
    Ha sorry but no. Not gonna get into a religious debate but if Jesus existed he was a dark skinned Arab dude just like everybody else from the Mesopotamian region. How is that not obvious? He didn't migrate from Europe to Jerusalem. Everybody in Jerusalem and that entire region 2,000 years ago were dark skinned Arabs. Very strange the way white people have white-washed Jesus and the Egyptians.
    Not a whoosh. If you were being sarcastic it wasn't clear enough. But okay. Have a blessed day sir.
    Have a blessed day my gunt
    guntloveHillsboroDuckdirtysouwfdawg
  • guntlove said:

Sources said:

Jesus was white.
    Would you prefer I say “bless up, fam” or “stay blessed, playboy”?
    guntlovebackthepack
  • guntloveguntlove Posts: 439
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

guntlove said:

Sources said:

Jesus was white.
    Would you prefer I say “bless up, fam” or “stay blessed, playboy”?
    Abundance...?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 14,284
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    #blessed to have received a #HaveABlessedDay from a 48-going on 70-white woman with a skinny face and fat belly czeching out tonight at CVS.
    guntlovebackthepackEmoterman
  • guntloveguntlove Posts: 439
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    dannarc said:

guntlove said:

Sources said:

Jesus was white.
    Why?
    I was mainly just trolling Strongarmballs, @dannarc. But since you axed... I find it patronizing. Blessed also seems to carry religious (particularly christian) undertones... and as a kid who was forced to go to church every Sunday until I left home (at age 37) hearing 'blessed' makes me shake and expel vomitis. Make sense? BLESSED sense??!11?

warmest regards,
    gunt
    1to392831weretakenFremontTroll