Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Currently watching- Dear White People

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

If White Privilege were a real thing, which it isn't, why, as a white male would I want it to go away?

Privilege is awesome.

Winners win. Helps trump
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Dead White People > Dear White People
  • Options
    Dear Creator of Dear White People

LMB and GFY
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

If White Privilege were a real thing, which it isn't, why, as a white male would I want it to go away?

Privilege is awesome.

White devil.
    Says the guy who's race lived here for thousands of years and never evolved past hunter/gatherers that had to live close to an open water source.

Losers lose.
  • Options

@RoadDawg55 and his crafty Orientals are going to win in the end anyway

@RoadDawg55 and his crafty Orientals are going to win in the end anyway

Sneaky bastards.

Can't drive worth shit but indeed crafty.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If Asians were terrorists they would have figured out just by accident long ago that driving trucks into crowds of people is way easier than an elaborate bomb scheme

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633

If Asians were terrorists they would have figured out just by accident long ago that driving trucks into crowds of people is way easier than an elaborate bomb scheme

Uhhhh.

Kamikaze.
    that's not for civilian terror

But true. I'm sure that came from them figuring out "fuck our guys can't fly for shit and are probably gonna crash anyway"
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited May 2017

Uhhhh.

Kamikaze.

But true. I'm sure that came from them figuring out "fuck our guys can't fly for shit and are probably gonna crash anyway"

Sorry to be all Japanese Piloting Skills Superiority Guy-wa, but the Japanese had probably the best Air Force in the world at the start of WW2. Their mistake was not letting experienced pilots move into training positions after 1942. So, by 1945 they had burned through all their trained and combat experienced pilots.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    REAL Japanese are good drivers

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Privilege is awesome.

White devil.
    Says the guy who's race lived here for thousands of years and never evolved past hunter/gatherers that had to live close to an open water source.

Losers lose.
    Truth hurts.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

People have problems caused by people. Generally, people have problems caused by themselves not some fucking slave owner 150 years ago. Notwithstanding physical deformities or disabilities (and even then lots of folks overcome and do great things), your problems are of your own making. Figure it out. Because no one else gives a fuck about your individual well-being. Shocking, I know. The sooner people figure that out, the more fulfilling their life can be.

I'll watch it simply because you say it's decent. And maybe (unlikely) I'll back down from that core belief.

You hooked me with that last sentence, though. Tittays?

Here's the thing, millennials are a bunch of soccer loving, bro-hugging, useless sacks of shit.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options

We're making fun of Asians inability to drive.

Don't throw facts in here

Asians inability to drive is a fact.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Some of Bitchfork 88's best work and AZd goes History Channel presents...

What's next - saying Geisha girls don't really have sideways slits ?
  • Options
    tenndawg said:

Some of Bitchfork 88's best work and AZd goes History Channel presents...

What's next - saying Geisha girls don't really have sideways slits ?
    Wait...what? THey don't?!?
    AZDuck said:

Uhhhh.

Kamikaze.

Sorry to be all Japanese Piloting Skills Superiority Guy-wa, but the Japanese had probably the best Air Force in the world at the start of WW2. Their mistake was not letting experienced pilots move into training positions after 1942. So, by 1945 they had burned through all their trained and combat experienced pilots.

Hurtful.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CaptainPJ said:

People have problems caused by people. Generally, people have problems caused by themselves not some fucking slave owner 150 years ago. Notwithstanding physical deformities or disabilities (and even then lots of folks overcome and do great things), your problems are of your own making. Figure it out. Because no one else gives a fuck about your individual well-being. Shocking, I know. The sooner people figure that out, the more fulfilling their life can be.

I'll watch it simply because you say it's decent. And maybe (unlikely) I'll back down from that core belief.

You hooked me with that last sentence, though. Tittays?

Here's the thing, millennials are a bunch of soccer loving, bro-hugging, useless sacks of shit.
    Soccer is tight bro
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Uhhhh.

Kamikaze.

That and their shitty little planes were outclassed by ours by 1943.