Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Currently watching- Dear White People

124»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We're making fun of Asians inability to drive.

Don't throw facts in here

Chinability*

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    CaptainPJ said:

People have problems caused by people. Generally, people have problems caused by themselves not some fucking slave owner 150 years ago. Notwithstanding physical deformities or disabilities (and even then lots of folks overcome and do great things), your problems are of your own making. Figure it out. Because no one else gives a fuck about your individual well-being. Shocking, I know. The sooner people figure that out, the more fulfilling their life can be.

I'll watch it simply because you say it's decent. And maybe (unlikely) I'll back down from that core belief.

You hooked me with that last sentence, though. Tittays?

Here's the thing, millennials are a bunch of soccer loving, bro-hugging, useless sacks of shit.
    No millennials like soccer dipshit.

No one in the usa likes soccer.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,148
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

CaptainPJ said:

People have problems caused by people. Generally, people have problems caused by themselves not some fucking slave owner 150 years ago. Notwithstanding physical deformities or disabilities (and even then lots of folks overcome and do great things), your problems are of your own making. Figure it out. Because no one else gives a fuck about your individual well-being. Shocking, I know. The sooner people figure that out, the more fulfilling their life can be.

I'll watch it simply because you say it's decent. And maybe (unlikely) I'll back down from that core belief.

Here's the thing, millennials are a bunch of soccer loving, bro-hugging, useless sacks of shit.

Ronaldo is fucking hawt.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

AZDuck said:

If Asians were terrorists they would have figured out just by accident long ago that driving trucks into crowds of people is way easier than an elaborate bomb scheme

Uhhhh.

Kamikaze.
    that's not for civilian terror

But true. I'm sure that came from them figuring out "fuck our guys can't fly for shit and are probably gonna crash anyway"

Sorry to be all Japanese Piloting Skills Superiority Guy-wa, but the Japanese had probably the best Air Force in the world at the start of WW2. Their mistake was not letting experienced pilots move into training positions after 1942. So, by 1945 they had burned through all their trained and combat experienced pilots.
    That and their shitty little planes were outclassed by ours by 1943.
    Obligatory....winners win.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

CaptainPJ said:

Ronaldo is fucking hawt.
    But does he Bend It like Beckham?