Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pod and coming back to KJR

It's been a busy offseason. New Scout ownership, recruiting, new basketball coach, the spring fling, spring practice. Fetters is getting a well deserved vacation. The Dunkin Donuts near his house might suffer some serious losses for a couple of weeks, but it's for the best.

From now through late August, the pod will be kind of here and there. We don't have a specific timetable or schedule. We're shooting for about once a month, or hopefully more often, but it's up in the air.

We're excited to announce we'll be renewing our KJR show. This time it will be pre-recorded and will air Sunday evenings at 11:30 for 45 minutes. So there won't be any call-in segments, but you can email or tweet us questions to either cabdrinkslikeacock@yahoo.com or to fauxdawgman on Twitter. We wanted to have the old call in show we did on Saturday mornings and some weekday evenings, but logistically it just wasn't possible with our schedules. Totally our decision, not KJR's. Rich Moore has been very accommodating.

Finally just a shout-out to all who attended the Spring Fling. All proceeds went to Young Life, Oral Roberts Scholarship Fund, and the NAMBLA Legal Defamation League.

Wine of the week: Billy Joe Tolliver's and Kliff Kingsbury's South Texas Pinot Noir. Yup, I'm serious. ;). Vino's has it, but it won't be there forever. They're trying to get it in to Grocery Outlet and Wal-mart, and before you ask, nobody put me up to this.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Considering the programming changes, what is the best way for me to publicly humiliate you?
  • Options
    KkkliffKkklingsburyKkkliffKkklingsbury Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's been a busy offseason. New Scout ownership, recruiting, new basketball coach, the spring fling, spring practice. Fetters is getting a well deserved vacation. The Dunkin Donuts near his house might suffer some serious losses for a couple of weeks, but it's for the best.

From now through late August, the pod will be kind of here and there. We don't have a specific timetable or schedule. We're shooting for about once a month, or hopefully more often, but it's up in the air.

We're excited to announce we'll be renewing our KJR show. This time it will be pre-recorded and will air Sunday evenings at 11:30 for 45 minutes. So there won't be any call-in segments, but you can email or tweet us questions to either cabdrinkslikeacock@yahoo.com or to fauxdawgman on Twitter. We wanted to have the old call in show we did on Saturday mornings and some weekday evenings, but logistically it just wasn't possible with our schedules. Totally our decision, not KJR's. Rich Moore has been very accommodating.

Finally just a shout-out to all who attended the Spring Fling. All proceeds went to Young Life, Oral Roberts Scholarship Fund, and the NAMBLA Legal Defamation League.

Wine of the week: Billy Joe Tolliver's and @KkkliffKkklingsbury's West Texas Pinot Noir. Yup, I'm serious. ;). Vino's has it, but it won't be there forever. They're trying to get it in to Grocery Outlet and Wal-mart, and before you ask, nobody put me up to this.

crisped
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    KJR is for doogs
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer