Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the attack on medical pot begins

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I like booze and Molly. Cocaine is okay but I end up with a limp dick and feel lik shit the next day. Weed is okay. I don't like being around high people when I'm trying to party.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Hallucinogens are my droogs of choice. Always have an ample supply of shrooms. Acid is the best but its too hard to find.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

99.9% of medical marijuana users have no medical need for it. Just a scam.

Boredom is a disease, you insensitive prick
    The truth is hard to swallow. Like that load on Aurora.
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Tell me the great things opiods bring to the table? I'm super excited for your made up statistics SleDoog.
    They have their uses medically of that there is no doubt. That damn near every medical marijuana card is sought simply for getting high is also not in doubt. THC has been available in pill form for a very long time for medical use. Now if you google that it's all about getting high as well.

The medical marijuana movement had nothing to do with medicine. Get over it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Tell me the great things opiods bring to the table? I'm super excited for your made up statistics SleDoog.
    They have their uses medically of that there is no doubt. That damn near every medical marijuana card is sought simply for getting high is also not in doubt. THC has been available in pill form for a very long time for medical use. Now if you google that it's all about getting high as well.

I love it when your argue something that you know nothing about. Again, trusting journalists and politicians over actual science. Go rail on Bill Nye too while you are at it.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

I love it when your argue something that you know nothing about. Again, trusting journalists and politicians over actual science. Go rail on Bill Nye too while you are at it.
    Show me where I was wrong? None of my opinions are from the media. They are my own. You should try it sometimes. Bill Nye said it's OK now for you to have the sex change. He changed his mind.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Sled, unless and until you meet people that have been helped by MMJ, it's best you sit this one out.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    doogie said:

Sled, unless and until you meet people that have been helped by MMJ, it's best you sit this one out.

THIS.

I've seen women beat breast cancer because weed helped them deal with the nausea from chemo and radio therapy.

As usual, sleddoog is out of his fucking element.

doogie said:

THIS.

I've seen women beat breast cancer because weed helped them deal with the nausea from chemo and radio therapy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/medical-marijuana-effective-pill-form-smoking-study-article-1.1325004

Just a scam to get high. None of the pot heads did this for anyone but themselves. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm thinking drive through corner heroine kiosks (like coffee shacks) will be great for chronic pain sufferers. Lets get those rolling. Cocaine and meth for those tired chubby people and LSD for those people lacking imagination. No need for an age limit either.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

THIS.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/medical-marijuana-effective-pill-form-smoking-study-article-1.1325004

Just a scam to get high. None of the pot heads did this for anyone but themselves. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm thinking drive through corner heroine kiosks (like coffee shacks) will be great for chronic pain sufferers. Lets get those rolling. Cocaine and meth for those tired chubby people and LSD for those people lacking imagination. No need for an age limit either.
    Yeah - chemo patients are always looking for an excuse to get high.

You dumb fucking donkey. Go fucking die already.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    edited May 2017
    Make it illegal but decriminalize it. Same for any drug. Simple as that. Maybe compromise and only have it be decriminalized 21+. Everyone under 21 still goes to jail or something.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

Make it illegal but decriminalize it. Same for any drug. Simple as that. Maybe compromise and only have it be decriminalized 21+. Everyone under 21 still goes to jail or something.

You are just pissed you weren't smart enough to get a state issued license to open a shop.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You are just pissed you weren't smart enough to get a state issued license to open a shop.
    Are you addicted to pot?
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

THIS.

Yeah - chemo patients are always looking for an excuse to get high.

You dumb fucking donkey. Go fucking die already.
    Guess you missed my link above.

Not going anywhere soon I'll be here forever!

It's always special to be the fifth WTF that makes a obk or sledoog post go POOF.

Your usually 5th to the Sven citrus fest.