Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Trump can DIAFF if he tries to fuck with weed, medicinal or recreational. Fuck with my pot and I'll kill your ass.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    Really hoping they make it illegal again.
    PurpleJ said:

Really hoping they make it illegal again.

Cuck.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    99.9% of medical marijuana users have no medical need for it. Just a scam.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Sledog said:

The hippy fucks who tout how medically beneficial pot is are annoying. Maybe it has great medical benefits. I don't know and I really don't care.

I think most believe it's not harmful and dgaf what people want to do in their own home. As it should be.
    Tax it and let people do whatever the fuck they want

Sledog said:

The hippy fucks who tout how medically beneficial pot is are annoying. Maybe it has great medical benefits. I don't know and I really don't care.

I think most believe it's not harmful and dgaf what people want to do in their own home. As it should be.
    Does everything in life need to be taxed?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Sledog said:

Hookers and blow aren't taxed.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Which for me, is important.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,536 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

At my age, hookers and blow are very taxing.

I ain't as good as I once was but I"m as good once as I ever was....

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

Sledog said:

And you want weed to be legal...
    Sledog said:

Tell me the great things opiods bring to the table? I'm super excited for your made up statistics SleDoog.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Tell me the great things opiods bring to the table? I'm super excited for your made up statistics SleDoog.
    Pain relief
    Mental strength
    God like energy
    Morning anger
    Depression
    Theft
    Willingness to put a penis in your mouth
    Newfound love for women's clothing
    Breast implants
    Suicide

To name a few
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    phineas said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Pain relief
    Mental strength
    God like energy
    Morning anger
    Depression
    Theft
    Willingness to put a penis in your mouth
    Newfound love for women's clothing
    Breast implants
    Suicide

To name a few
    J doesn't need opioids for that.
    Here is what is about to happen; you will start seeing "studies" conducted that will say how weed has a negative impact on people ages 18-25. It will be mental, memory, function, laziness, etc. The seed will be planted that young adults will become retards for using weed, then in two years it will sweep to 15-17 year olds with DIRE RESULTS FOR AMERICAN YOUTH!!1!!!111!!ELEVEN!! Shortly after the DEA will make a bust at a school/community center/youth organization where they are running an organized drug ring in one of the states where it is legal. Of course this will mean that the Federal law was right and state laws will no longer be recognized. The shake downs of dispensaries will follow within weeks. The government will charge 300-400% of what it used to operate and the dispensaries will close in mass quickly.

While all of this is happening tobacco will raise 12%.

1984 is just in sight.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,536 Standard Supporter

Alcohol, cigs, pills, and sugar. All of those are legal. Weed is less harmful than any of those. That should be enough.

The fact that weed has proven medicinal benefits should be enough.

The fact that the war on drugs is a drag on society should be enough.

The economic benefits in states that have already legalized should be enough.

I don't know if I'd emphatically state weed is 'less' harmful than any of those - I'd probably be willing to say weed isn't any more harmful. I know a boatload of stoners who just quit giving a fuck when they start smoking out daily.

Recreational or moderate use of any of the above aren't generally going to fuck up one's life. Excess of any, some or all of them (including weed) will have adverse affects.

I'm libertarian enough to not be opposed to one's right to do whatever the fuck they want to do to their bodies/brain cells/livers. I'm also libertarian enough not to give a fuck if their kidneys fail, they lose their job for failing a piss test or get lung cancer. There should be personal consequence and reward for one's choices.

Which is where the whole healthcare debate really bums me out. Why should my tax dollars be deployed to sustain the life/treatment of my fucked up meth head brother's personal choices? Or keeping grandma on a ventilator another three weeks when she smoke a pack of Marlboros unfiltered every day for 50 years?

dflea said:

Sledog said:

The world has no need for you, either, you worthless cunt.
    Hitting above your weight class again?