Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But why is Seattle the worst city in America?

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I don't think my body could ever adapt to vegas weather but I suppose that's why the cartels are around to help me evolve
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Santa Barbara, pretty much the entire California central coast has the best weather in the country.

That being said, when there is a sunny day in Seattle there is nothing like it.

It doesn't get much better than a sunny day in the winter in Montana or a
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Santa Barbara, pretty much the entire California central coast has the best weather in the country.

Why is there nothing like it? Can't it be sunny anywhere?

Or is that something people say to feel better about the 8 months a year of shit weather?
    A sunny day in Tacoma is like a Sunny day in Salem. No big fucking whoop. However the 25 sunny days that Seattle has each year are truly beautiful with all the bodies of water and snow capped mountain ranges. I'm more partial to Central Oregon weather as you get 289 days of sun and you still get the Seasons. For those bedwetsiders that think it's too cold, they need to realize that a 20 degree snow is much easier to deal with than a 40 degree sideways rain if you are out in it.
    Word. You just fire up the Troy Bilt and that shit is gone.

Rain, you're essentially fucked.

I'd take 15 degrees and snow/blue skies over shit Sea-town weather any day of the week.

#gunsandreligioncompound

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    J is struggling.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Tweakers? No. We have heroin/oxy addicts and are the single mom capital of the world.

The aroma is gone. No more pulp mill.

Anyways. This thread isn't about all the GREAT things about Tacoma. It's about how the weather here is ass. My point was that it's dumb to pay a premium to live in the same shitty weather.

But for the record, I'll take the occasional junkie and c-section scar over faggy hipster dykes any day.

I agree. I wouldn't live in Seattle for free. For all the same reasons I wouldn't live in Portland either.
    but... Salem?
    Maybe he's the governor of Oregon. Ever think of that?
    I'm the pro forma Lt Governor.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club

Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Or is that something people say to feel better about the 8 months a year of shit weather?
    A sunny day in Tacoma is like a Sunny day in Salem. No big fucking whoop. However the 25 sunny days that Seattle has each year are truly beautiful with all the bodies of water and snow capped mountain ranges. I'm more partial to Central Oregon weather as you get 289 days of sun and you still get the Seasons. For those bedwetsiders that think it's too cold, they need to realize that a 20 degree snow is much easier to deal with than a 40 degree sideways rain if you are out in it.

I'd take 15 degrees and snow/blue skies over shit Sea-town weather any day of the week.

#gunsandreligioncompound

Plus, there is nothing like a drunken walk in a snowy forest with a #freshJ.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    Denver is pretty solid
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Tweakers? No. We have heroin/oxy addicts and are the single mom capital of the world.

The aroma is gone. No more pulp mill.

Anyways. This thread isn't about all the GREAT things about Tacoma. It's about how the weather here is ass. My point was that it's dumb to pay a premium to live in the same shitty weather.

But for the record, I'll take the occasional junkie and c-section scar over faggy hipster dykes any day.

I agree. I wouldn't live in Seattle for free. For all the same reasons I wouldn't live in Portland either.
    but... Salem?
    It's not much, of and in itself, for sure. But it's an hour to the beach and hour to the mountains and 45 min to downtown Portland should I decide to de-file myself for the night.

And lest I forget... a migrant community rich in culture as well.
    Salem is a shitwhole. Nevertheless #MyBearcats
    PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

#gunsandreligioncompound

Plus, there is nothing like a drunken walk in a snowy forest with a #freshJ.
    I didn't say which religion the guns and religion compound adhered to...

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    I worship the old gods bruh.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    I'm in Bend Oregon right now and it's not bad.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

#gunsandreligioncompound

Unless you really love skiing or snowboarding, the snow sucks too.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I used to live there and enjoyed waking up to 70 degrees weather with leaves on trees in January. Smog didn't bother me as I did my morning run.

And 100+ degrees every day of the summer?
    If I had a dollar for every time I heard that bullshit copout, I could "afford" to live in Seattle. Even though I lived there for 5 years and figured out that I was paying extra for the same shit weather to live next to a bunch of morally superior passive aggressive cucks like freeme.

Compared to 35 and sideways rain EVERY day of the winter? LA and it's not even close.

A few things to consider:

-God invented the AC for a reason
    -Girls can't cover up their fat in layers of clothing
    -Your body adapts to the heat. I would find myself wearing a sweatshirt at 70 degrees and below.
    -No amount of nice summer days will make up for the fact that it's dreck 81% of the time. It's nice everywhere during the summer. Christ.

Besides, LA actually has better traffic than Seattle now. Think I might go back.

The fact that there are some here that will defend our? weather just proves my theory that Seattleites are the dumbest hometown homers in existence. GO M'S!!!!!!1 116!!!!!!!!!
    #TacTownTuff
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club
    Seattle has great weather for about 2 months. The other 10 months are awful or mediocre....but it's such a great place to live!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I hear Queen Anne is nice and you can't beat the views, though. Well worth the half a million for an 800 sq ft house.

I saw a cuck faggot pushing a stroller there alongside his fat little girlfriend a few years ago. The snowflakes would say it triggered me.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

If you like fat muffin top bitches whose bellies are bigger than their tits. Seattle has it's hot women, but the fatties outnumber them 3 to 1, especially on nice days.

Doogles said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

#gunsandreligioncompound

Unless you really love skiing or snowboarding, the snow sucks too.
    I take snow over rain every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Keep crying about the weather, pussies.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited May 2017
    Doogles said:

I'm in Bend Oregon right now and it's not bad.

Sunriver >>>>>>>>>>> Bend