Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But why is Seattle the worst city in America?

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    PurpleJ said:

I used to live there and enjoyed waking up to 70 degrees weather with leaves on trees in January. Smog didn't bother me as I did my morning run.

And 100+ degrees every day of the summer?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    We get it, you can't afford to live here. SAD!
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I used to live there and enjoyed waking up to 70 degrees weather with leaves on trees in January. Smog didn't bother me as I did my morning run.

And 100+ degrees every day of the summer?
    If I had a dollar for every time I heard that bullshit copout, I could "afford" to live in Seattle. Even though I lived there for 5 years and figured out that I was paying extra for the same shit weather to live next to a bunch of morally superior passive aggressive cucks like freeme.

Compared to 35 and sideways rain EVERY day of the winter? LA and it's not even close.

A few things to consider:

-God invented the AC for a reason
    -Girls can't cover up their fat in layers of clothing
    -Your body adapts to the heat. I would find myself wearing a sweatshirt at 70 degrees and below.

Besides, LA actually has better traffic than Seattle now. Think I might go back.

The fact that there are some here that will defend our? weather just proves my theory that Seattleites are the dumbest hometown homers in existence. GO M'S!!!!!!1 116!!!!!!!!!
    got em
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    I hear Queen Anne is nice and you can't beat the views, though. Well worth the half a million for an 800 sq ft house.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    AZDuck said:

PNW has the best weather in the US of A. Hard to find a place that cools down at night like the northwest despite how hot it might get in the daytime.

I know you're being sarcastic but San Diego is still part of America
    It's important that you added the qualifier "still"
    I'm going to need to see where the wall lands before I allow it.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Santa Barbara, pretty much the entire California central coast has the best weather in the country.

That being said, when there is a sunny day in Seattle there is nothing like it.

Why is there nothing like it? Can't it be sunny anywhere?

Or is that something people say to feel better about the 8 months a year of shit weather?
    A sunny day in Tacoma is like a Sunny day in Salem. No big fucking whoop. However the 25 sunny days that Seattle has each year are truly beautiful with all the bodies of water and snow capped mountain ranges. I'm more partial to Central Oregon weather as you get 289 days of sun and you still get the Seasons. For those bedwetsiders that think it's too cold, they need to realize that a 20 degree snow is much easier to deal with than a 40 degree sideways rain if you are out in it.
    edited May 2017
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Santa Barbara, pretty much the entire California central coast has the best weather in the country.

Or is that something people say to feel better about the 8 months a year of shit weather?
    A sunny day in Tacoma is like a Sunny day in Salem. No big fucking whoop. However the 25 sunny days that Seattle has each year are truly beautiful with all the bodies of water and snow capped mountain ranges. I'm more partial to Central Oregon weather as you get 289 days of sun and you still get the Seasons. For those bedwetsiders that think it's too cold, they need to realize that a 20 degree snow is much easier to deal with than a 40 degree sideways rain if you are out in it.
    You do realize that Tacoma is surrounded by all the same shit, right?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

The fact that J will defend Tacoma just proves my theory that J is the dumbest hometown homer in existence. GO M'S!!!!!!1 116!!!!!!!!!
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

The fact that J will defend Tacoma just proves my theory that J is the dumbest hometown homer in existence. GO M'S!!!!!!1 116!!!!!!!!!
    Where do you live fuckface? Oh that's right. Chicken fucker territory.
    edited May 2017
    PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Kinda. You just have the dirty part of the Sound.

And the aroma and the higher per capita of tweakers
    Tweakers? No. We have heroin/oxy addicts and are the single mom capital of the world.

The aroma is gone. No more pulp mill.

Anyways. This thread isn't about all the GREAT things about Tacoma. It's about how the weather here is ass. My point was that it's dumb to pay a premium to live in the same shitty weather.

But for the record, I'll take the occasional junkie and c-section scar over faggy hipster dykes any day.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    Fat pasty girls hate warm weather.
    PurpleJ said:

Tweakers? No. We have heroin/oxy addicts and are the single mom capital of the world.

Anyways. This thread isn't about all the GREAT things about Tacoma. It's about how the weather here is ass. My point was that it's dumb to pay a premium to live in the same shitty weather.

But for the record, I'll take the occasional junkie and c-section scar over faggy hipster dykes any day.

I agree. I wouldn't live in Seattle for free. For all the same reasons I wouldn't live in Portland either.
    edited May 2017
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

I agree. I wouldn't live in Seattle for free. For all the same reasons I wouldn't live in Portland either.
    Don't even get me started on that fuckfest down south.

IT'S 5-10 DEGREES WARMER HERE SEATTLE SUCKS GO BLAZERS ROFL!!!!!

And then there's Hillsboro....lol
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

but... Salem?
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

but... Salem?
    Maybe he's the governor of Oregon. Ever think of that?