Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Taimani (Vakalahi), 4* 2018 OL/DL, Salt Lake City (East), UT (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We just need to nail him down on the 15th, which I think he will do. If he decides to wait it out, like he says he wants to, our chances take a huge hit. We are going all in on him signing in December

One thing to watch for with early signing day and kids going to the Poly Bowl (like he is around Jan. 20) is that they might sign early and not release it publically, he wants to announce at the game.

So if he doesn’t get announced as an early signee, but there is no rumors of him setting up other visits in January, cook it that he signed with us on Dec. 20th.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We just need to nail him down on the 15th, which I think he will do. If he decides to wait it out, like he says he wants to, our chances take a huge hit. We are going all in on him signing in December

One thing to watch for with early signing day and kids going to the Poly Bowl (like he is around Jan. 20) is that they might sign early and not release it publically, he wants to announce at the game.

So if he doesn’t get announced as an early signee, but there is no rumors of him setting up other visits in January, cook it that he signed with us on Dec. 20th.
    You don't think schools will be announcing who signed with them?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I assumed CP would have a press conference and the university would announce the signees just like a normal signing day...no?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

You don't think schools will be announcing who signed with them?
    Not if the player explicitly tells them not to I assume. This is the first time there's been 2 signing days so it is unprecedented, but I assume the universities will respect the players wishes. I wonder if Zion might be in the same boat.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I assumed CP would have a press conference and the university would announce the signees just like a normal signing day...no?
    They wouldn’t do it if the kid wants to announce at an event, they have nothing to worry about on their end at that point.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He's committing on his visit
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365

hopefully
  • Options

hopefully
    No he is.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365

hopefully
    No he is.
    I'm not subscribed to any premium forums, did you get it from one of those sites?
  • Options

hopefully
    No he is.
    I'm not subscribed to any premium forums, did you get it from one of those sites?
    No
  • Options

Wow have some crazy DL recruiting info thats coming in. This is going to be MASSIVE!

Keep working the phones Cunt!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Wow have some crazy DL recruiting info thats coming in. This is going to be MASSIVE!

Did you get it from who I think you got it from? I got a text an hour ago...
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Keep working the phones Cunt!
    I need miss Platinum to weigh in here...
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Did you get it from who I think you got it from? I got a text an hour ago...
    An hour ago? Shit I got the text last week.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I wish this guy would commit. I've been stabbing a voodoo hex doll of Malloe for a week solid and my arms are getting tired.

Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Here come the Crystal Balls to UW... Please don't fuck this up malloe