Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Doog thred

Doog OP
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

GO CUCKS!!!!!!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Also no Central players drafted
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Throughout history, part of the beauty to college football is that minor schools will jump up from time to time and challenge the big schools and enjoy a short spurt of success before returning to relative obscurity.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Well, the team was mostly freshman last year and the couple of guys that would have been drafted this year came back.

Don't worry, this arbitrary stat will be fixed in 2018.

Doog Legend Jim Harbaugh had more players drafted than Nick Saban this year, but in typical Doog Legend fashion he just talked a bunch of shit, lost every game that mattered, and didn't win any sort of trophy. Elite coach though, totes.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Touched a nerve with our resident quooks
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?
    no. It's Dooging because (1) I don't really care about where Oregon guys get drafted or if they get drafted, I only care about how well they played at Oregon, and (2) in the backdraft of the best UW season since 2000 you're poasting about Oregon not getting anyone into the draft.

That's dooging
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    doogie said:

Throughout history, part of the beauty to college football is that minor schools will jump up from time to time and challenge the big schools and enjoy a short spurt of success before returning to relative obscurity.

Says the guy whose school who was mired in awful for 15 years and lost to said little school for 12.

A shocking display of myopia. Now I know UW is back.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?
    no. It's Dooging because (1) I don't really care about where Oregon guys get drafted or if they get drafted, I only care about how well they played at Oregon, and (2) in the backdraft of the best UW season since 2000 you're poasting about Oregon not getting anyone into the draft.

That's dooging
    Forgive them for they know not what they do. They're used to producing high draft picks who make an impact in the NFL and are justifiably proud. Wait, nevermind.

You and @RoadDawg55 are on the same page ... the NFL doesn't matter.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?

That's dooging
    Forgive them for they know not what they do. They're used to producing high draft picks who make an impact in the NFL and are justifiably proud. Wait, nevermind.

Fuck off Coug!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?

That's dooging

I'm way 2 lazy to find the thread but this is ironic coming from the guy that was propping up his hurricans because of the amount of talent they have in the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
    Whoosh
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?

That's dooging

I'm way 2 lazy to find the thread but this is ironic coming from the guy that was propping up his hurricans because of the amount of talent they have in the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
    If you can't find a thread with me popping off about Miami and the NFL without breaking a sweat, you're not only lazy, but stupid.

You missed the bus on this one pally ol' pal.

• Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doog thred

Doog OP

butt hurt much?

That's dooging

Fuck off Coug!
    That hurts. That really fucking hurts!

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    Mosster47 said:

Well, the team was mostly freshman last year and the couple of guys that would have been drafted this year came back.

Doog Legend Jim Harbaugh had more players drafted than Nick Saban this year, but in typical Doog Legend fashion he just talked a bunch of shit, lost every game that mattered, and didn't win any sort of trophy. Elite coach though, totes.

Which guys were those?
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Which guys were those?
    I'm guessing Carrington and Freeman. Carrington is 6'2" athletic, fast enough at just under 4.5, and a big-play kid. He needs to add some weight for the next level but I'm guessing someone would draft him in the later rounds. If Freeman plays to his capabilities, he's a first 3 rounds pick.