Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIALNFL Draft thread

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    McKinnely is such a UCLA guy. A promise board? You're on national TV bruh.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Good call on the Falcons trade Tequilla. I'm taking the credit for you becoming a smarter fan. I've pushed you out of idiocy and into a solid arm chair GM.

I appreciate the props ... but taking credit for it?

C'mon ... I may say some things from time to time that seem out of left field but there's always some kind of logic behind my thinking
  • Options
    dnc said:

Hawks pick up ATL's third rounder (they have four now) and seventh rounder.

I'd expect the Hawks to trade up in round 2.

Isn't there some depth in that 3rd round pool?

But I agree with you, to me this gives them the ammo to trade up ... and I have a hard time believing that they won't end up with Sidney somehow ... top 15 pick for a 2nd rounder ... sign me up
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This Tak shit sounds good to these libtards, but guys like this are going to crack once the mean vets punk the shit out of them.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Good call on the Falcons trade Tequilla. I'm taking the credit for you becoming a smarter fan. I've pushed you out of idiocy and into a solid arm chair GM.

I called that. Teq called trading them Sherman.

Takk McKinley with the F bomb on live Draft TV!
    He did it for his fucking grandma, man!
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    draft is giving me anxiety

does that make me a doog
  • Options

This Tak shit sounds good to these libtards, but guys like this are going to crack once the mean vets punk the shit out of them.

Congrats to him and his family for doing this and whatnot ... appreciate his passion ...

But yeah, he'll fit in the ATL
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Hawks pick up ATL's third rounder (they have four now) and seventh rounder.

I'd expect the Hawks to trade up in round 2.

Isn't there some depth in that 3rd round pool?

But I agree with you, to me this gives them the ammo to trade up ... and I have a hard time believing that they won't end up with Sidney somehow ... top 15 pick for a 2nd rounder ... sign me up
    They could also swap a 3rd to pick up that hole in the 4th and 5th, but I think a second round trade up for someone falling (Watt?) is more likely.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Congrats to him and his family for doing this and whatnot ... appreciate his passion ...

Just seemed like a lot of I, I, I.... A UW guy wouldn't act like that. Made me think of the difference between Pete and a coach like Mora.

His grandma and the struggle should be important to him, but smart people simply don't ct like that. They know Goodell doesn't fucking care. They know other players have their own struggles and motivations. He's gonna bust.
  • Options
    Well never mind on dealing up in the second for Watt, the Steelers took him.

Foster, King, Lamp and Obi still there after the trade down, Schneider played this well. Would trade down again if it's possible.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Just seemed like a lot of I, I, I.... A UW guy wouldn't act like that. Made me think of the difference between Pete and a coach like Mora.

His grandma and the struggle should be important to him, but smart people simply don't ct like that. They know Goodell doesn't fucking care. They know other players have their own struggles and motivations. He's gonna bust.
    I don't think he's gonna bust but I agree I wouldn't want a UW player acting a fool like that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Well never mind on dealing up in the second for Watt, the Steelers took him.

Foster, King, Lamp and Obi still there after the trade down, Schneider played this well. Would trade down again if it's possible.

I would too unless I absolutely loved Lamp or the tackle with the R name from Wisconsin.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    fucking browns making all kinds of fucking moves.
  • Options
    @creepycoug U finally makes an appearance at pick 29.

It's sad to see how far the Canes have fallen.
  • Options
    Hawks trade down three more spots to the 49ers!

Hawks pick up an early fourth in the process.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

@creepycoug U finally makes an appearance at pick 29.

It's sad to see how far the Canes have fallen.

Very true. I was however shocked to see they currently have the #1 recruiting class on 24/7. I would never trust Richt, but the right coach could dominate at Miami. I think even a pretty good coach could contend pretty frequently in the ACC.

Swinney is creating a monster and FSU is good, but it's an easy conference to make noise in. It doesn't hurt they are located in one of, if not the best recruiting areas and have the best NFL alumni base of any college program.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Tequilla said:

A UW guy wouldn't act like that.
    Holy fucking doog, batman.
  • Options
    Hawks pick up a 3rd (late) a 4th (early) and a 7th (who cares) for trading back 8 spots total.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

A UW guy wouldn't act like that.
    Holy fucking doog, batman.
    They really wouldn't. Budda had a sick mom and a brother in prison. I guarantee he wouldn't act like that.

If Qualls was a first rounder, he wouldn't rant and rave about being homeless.

Did John Ross go nuts about coming back from two knee surgeries?
  • Options
    Foster goes to the 49ers. Improving their defense quickly.