Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on the week

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Which of the finest whiskeys are you suggesting I be sippin' as I ride on the Pete bandwagon?

Ho-lee-phuk. I'm too poor for that side of the bandwagon. I have been diggin' the Ardbeg 10 year old lately; It's the smokey BBQ of single malts
    Sorry dude......what price range you lookin' for?
    I know from the rest of you: LEARN HOW TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE.
    Fuck off
    Imma be nice because your apparently old as fuck. But send @IrishDawg22 a PM, stat, he has this place dialed in
    Oldasfuckforsure! Irish Dawg doesn't have this place dialed in.......his taste in fat asses and just plain fat women I don't think are in line with most of the degenerates on this board. Especially me! I like big tits and I cannot lie!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Ass too small
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2017

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Which of the finest whiskeys are you suggesting I be sippin' as I ride on the Pete bandwagon?

Ho-lee-phuk. I'm too poor for that side of the bandwagon. I have been diggin' the Ardbeg 10 year old lately; It's the smokey BBQ of single malts
    Fuck off
    Imma be nice because your apparently old as fuck. But send @IrishDawg22 a PM, stat, he has this place dialed in
    Oldasfuckforsure! Irish Dawg doesn't have this place dialed in.......his taste in fat asses and just plain fat women I don't think are in line with most of the degenerates on this board. Especially me! I like big tits and I cannot lie!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    https://imgur.com/a/5HFoI
    https://imgur.com/a/c5ZVe
    Such fag, @AZDuck
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Man hands.
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    FFF
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    https://imgur.com/a/c5ZVe
    Such fag, @AZDuck
    Agree
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Ass too small
    I'm sure Roddick has no issues with her ass, as do I.
  • Options

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Man hands.
    Hands? She has hands? Playoffs?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Wine of the week.

Middle Sister Drama Queen Pinot Grigio. After she drank the bottle the wife found me much funnier and attractive. Got a bj (my life sucks) Wonder what two bottles will do?

Anal.
    Thats for the gf not the wife.