Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on the week

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited April 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Yeah, just got done watching my soccer playing, sprinter-assed 29 year old girly cumming on my brand new 10'×14' southwest. The rug is as soft as her supple charmin ass. The best part was her cute little goose bumps on her tight, clinched-up cheeks of iron as she squirmed through her mountainous quiver. Just give her the dildy, power it up with some fresh doubleAA energizers and watch the bunny pound that sweet drum as puppy smiles unto the heavens'. Thats about the only good thing about soccer in my book.

J, Tommy, dont let me discourage you from attending sounder games. Didnt mean to insult your sport of choice

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Which of the finest whiskeys are you suggesting I be sippin' as I ride on the Pete bandwagon?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pumpy good at everything!
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Which of the finest whiskeys are you suggesting I be sippin' as I ride on the Pete bandwagon?

Macallan 25 year is my fave.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Wine of the week.

Middle Sister Drama Queen Pinot Grigio. After she drank the bottle the wife found me much funnier and attractive. Got a bj (my life sucks) Wonder what two bottles will do?

Anal.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ho-lee-phuk. I'm too poor for that side of the bandwagon. I have been diggin' the Ardbeg 10 year old lately; It's the smokey BBQ of single malts
  • Options

Ho-lee-phuk. I'm too poor for that side of the bandwagon. I have been diggin' the Ardbeg 10 year old lately; It's the smokey BBQ of single malts
    Sorry dude......what price range you lookin' for?
    I know from the rest of you: LEARN HOW TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE.
    Fuck off
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2017
    Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Imma be nice because your apparently old as fuck. But send @IrishDawg22 a PM, stat, he has this place dialed in
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Imma be nice because your apparently old as fuck. But send @IrishDawg22 a PM, stat, he has this place dialed in
    Oldasfuckforsure! Irish Dawg doesn't have this place dialed in.......his taste in fat asses and just plain fat women I don't think are in line with most of the degenerates on this board. Especially me! I like big tits and I cannot lie!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Oh yeah, sometimes the software inserts the link multiple tims for some reason. In this case I'm sure no one's complaining.

But still. Devs?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Oldasfuckforsure! Irish Dawg doesn't have this place dialed in.......his taste in fat asses and just plain fat women I don't think are in line with most of the degenerates on this board. Especially me! I like big tits and I cannot lie!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Agree
  • Options
    It's hard.
    He signed up for this place.
    Stalin who?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    Agree
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited April 2017
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    https://imgur.com/a/5HFoI
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Fuck off
    https://imgur.com/a/c5ZVe
    Such fag, @AZDuck