Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So North Korea threatens to sink US aircraft carrier, basically talking shit at 7-11

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited April 2017 in Tug Tavern
Are we just waiting for Kim to make a stupid move before we take North Korea off the map? We have the suppprt of Japan, China, and South Korea. Kim is obviously dangerous, and who know what kind of cluster fuck will happen if he gets nukes.

Nothing like a good conflict/ war to raise stock prices, create more jobs and show the Middle East US is not fucking around. Now what I can't figure out is Russia's position in all of this? Seriously what the fuck, WW3????

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    dnc said:

Are we just waiting for Kim to make a stupid move before we take North Korea off the map? We have the suppprt of China, and South Korea. Kim is obviously dangerous, and who know what kind of cluster fuck will happen if he gets nukes.

Nothing like a good conflict/ war to raise stock prices, create more jobs and show the Middle East US is not fucking around. Now what I can't figure out is Russia's position in all of this? Seriously what the fuck, WW3????

Doubt it
    China temporarily put cruise missile-capable bombers "on high alert" this week as the United States sees evidence the Chinese military was preparing to respond to a potential situation in North Korea, a US defense official told CNN.

The official said the United States has also seen an extraordinary number of Chinese military aircraft being brought up to full readiness as part of a military posture adjustment to increase its ability to respond.

I'm sure you do
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Are we just waiting for Kim to make a stupid move before we take North Korea off the map? We have the suppprt of China, and South Korea. Kim is obviously dangerous, and who know what kind of cluster fuck will happen if he gets nukes.

Doubt it
    China temporarily put cruise missile-capable bombers "on high alert" this week as the United States sees evidence the Chinese military was preparing to respond to a potential situation in North Korea, a US defense official told CNN.

The official said the United States has also seen an extraordinary number of Chinese military aircraft being brought up to full readiness as part of a military posture adjustment to increase its ability to respond.

I'm sure you do
    Jina's had North Korea's back since North Korea became a thing. If the Nork's really pissed China off China would take them out themselves they wouldn't need our help.

Not gonna happen.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,015 Founders Club
    N. Korea and China need to remember that we used to stack fucks like them five feet high and use 'em for sand bags.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

dnc said:

Doubt it

I'm sure you do
    Jina's had North Korea's back since North Korea became a thing. If the Nork's really pissed China off China would take them out themselves they wouldn't need our help.

Not gonna happen.
    As I understand it, China's main motivation is not to have a US-aligned, unified Korea all the way to its borders. Perhaps if they are reading the tea leaves (hardharhar) towards chinevitable action by the US against the Norks, they would decide their best interests are to act first to remove the immediate threat while retaining a friendly client state long term.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Doubt it

I'm sure you do

Not gonna happen.
    As I understand it, China's main motivation is not to have a US-aligned, unified Korea all the way to its borders. Perhaps if they are reading the tea leaves (hardharhar) towards chinevitable action by the US against the Norks, they would decide their best chinterests are to act first to remove the immediate threat while retaining a friendly client state long term.
    Facts are facts boobielips
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

dnc said:

Doubt it

I'm sure you do

Not gonna happen.
    As I understand it, China's main motivation is not to have a US-aligned, unified Korea all the way to its borders. Perhaps if they are reading the tea leaves (hardharhar) towards chinevitable action by the US against the Norks, they would decide their best chinterests are to act first to remove the immediate threat while retaining a friendly client state long term.
    Facts are facts boobielips
    We're both miserable and pathetic failures.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,015 Founders Club

N. Korea and China need to remember that we used to stack fucks like them five feet high and use 'em for sand bags.

You mean like the road game at unranked Vietnam?
    Never forget Chinchon
    Incheon was our greatest sneak attack ever. Whether is was the Korea game (tie) or Vietnam (loss) we dominated the stats. It's Hard (TM) to get a win in Asian road games w/o using nukes, because the other guys had an endless supply of cannon fodder and the willingness to not give a fuck about using it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

You mean like the road game at unranked Vietnam?
    Never forget Chinchon
    Incheon was our greatest sneak attack ever. Whether is was the Korea game (tie) or Vietnam (loss) we dominated the stats. It's Hard (TM) to get a win in Asian road games w/o using nukes, because the other guys had an endless supply of cannon fodder and the willingness to not give a fuck about using it.
    We are USC. We beat the shit out of the terrible Western Countries, we dominate Europe (aka the Big Ten), but we struggle against Asia (the SEC).
    ISWYDT
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
    My wife and I are looking to upgrade our rental situation. Dealing with an Asian property manager at one location.

He emails

Owner prefer NO dogs.

I was so tempted to reply *prefers but didn't. I just made fun of him to my wife

No dogs!! NO dogs!!! in pidgen.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
    USC doesn't struggle against the SEC. Not when they have a coach
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The Asia Pivot has been an action plan for ages. We would lose 6,000 Soldiers/Airman and would have total victory in 8 days.

Day 1: The Army buys us 38 minutes to get our F-16's from the 38th to the south of the peninsula. The F-16's in the south head north and start taking out SAM sites. The Strike Eagles from Japan would be there within 90 minutes to wipe out infrastructure. The Strike Eagles from Alaska would be there as soon as they could get a tanker. The F-16's from Aviano would work their way over as well as the A-10's from Spangdahlem. The B-2's and B-52's from Guam and Diego Garcia would be there within 8 hours.

By day four we would have two carrier groups off the shore skull fucking them and two mobile munitions carriers would be offloading to keep the fire going for a full 14 days 24/7.

The two installations on the border would be wiped out, but that's all we are losing. Seoul would be wiped out too, but oh well.