Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I can halfway understand kids wanting to get away from home. Some kids do. It's a big part of growing up. That is a legitimate reason. But that reasoning blows the fuck up if he's considering O and WSU. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

This dude was all over UW a couple months ago. Visits Florida, visits Oregon, now is all over them. Aaron Fuller calls him wishy washy.

Coincedence? We just got shit on.

Where did this Aaron Fuller tidbit come from?
    Aaron Fuller's twitter. "So wishy washy lol."
    Could that be in response to this?

Considering Fuller's tweet was 45 minutes before Sirmon's, I doubt it.
    Look at you, smart guy! I just got done bashing my head with my toilet seat. Not thinking straight.

However, maybe the team learned of Sirmon coming back before Sirmon tweeted. Possible.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I wonder how much this has to do with the culture of the football team vs the campus culture.

As someone currently at UW it's a great school but the there is definitely something off with the culture.

I can see why someone like savell would he turned off but that's just speculation.
  • Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    Why would Aaron Fuller gaf what Sav’ell does? Fuller is gone next year regardless
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

I wonder how much this has to do with the culture of the football team vs the campus culture.

As someone currently at UW it's a great school but the there is definitely something off with the culture.

I can see why someone like savell would he turned off but that's just speculation.

If anything the woke culture of today's UW fits perfectly with Savell. This is 100% indicative of the football program.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Camel toe girl next to the dawg pack signage disagrees.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The word from Sonics1993 on Dawgman is that Oregon is calling the OKG system elitist and racist, and they're in Savell's head. Sonics1993 says it's working. Sonics1993 would be very surprised if Savell signs with UW.

The word from Sonics1993 on Dawgman is that Oregon is calling the OKG system elitist and racist, and they're in Savell's head. Sonics1993 says it's working. Sonics1993 would be very surprised if Savell signs with UW.

“Yup, coaches had stats and chart about the lack of African-American players on the roster and there coaching staff had KT and Delgado in his ear the whole trip about this. The whole “wanting to leave home for college” is a made up excuse as far as why he is eliminating Washington. Real reason is he views the “OKG” elitist and doesn’t believe he fits it.”

Sonics1993 today
    If there's a shred of truth to that he's a fucking idiot. But it's also Pete's job to sell to fucking idiots and convince them not to be fucking idiots.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

If anything the woke culture of today's UW fits perfectly with Savell. This is 100% indicative of the football program.
    Lol UW is not "woke"
    The administration may think they're "woke" but there is a large body of the students that literally care about nothing other than studying and academics

Yes most of them are Asian international students, and I understand their tough position given their parents are paying out the ass and in some cases will literally stop supporting them unless they get into a major like Computer Science, many of which you need a 3.9 or 4.0 gpa to be admitted. The competition has almost become toxic.

Pretty much nothing goes on outside of Greek row (which is btw dying at UW), and no one gives a shit about sports. UW is becoming like Stanford and Berkeley and I think that may have hurt us here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

“Yup, coaches had stats and chart about the lack of African-American players on the roster and there coaching staff had KT and Delgado in his ear the whole trip about this. The whole “wanting to leave home for college” is a made up excuse as far as why he is eliminating Washington. Real reason is he views the “OKG” elitist and doesn’t believe he fits it.”

Sonics1993 today
    This actually gives me a shred of hope. You can't hose off a kid wanting to get away from home. You can hose off bullshit that Oregon is spewing.
  • Options
    To their credit UW does accept a lot of instate students but many of them are commuters and again don't give a shit about football
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dhdawg said:

You mean the 50% Chinese student body?
    I have no problems with those #s
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

dhdawg said:

You mean the 50% Chinese student body?
    I have no problems with those #s
    You must be loving the LPGA these days

Some real talent out there from Korea
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

@StrongArmCobra sent me an update on the situation. Kind of weird that he sent it via postcard.

I was just thinking about him. Can't wait to read his thoughts on this in July.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You guys are making this too complicated.

Didn’t offer Treshaun.
    Didn’t offer Gee.

That’s all he had to do.

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!

I thought we did offer Treshaun but not at WR?