Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

No. The reality is that in Seattle he'll have a city-wide pool of people who worship him and would go out of their way to help him get ramped and scaled. He'll be lucky if 10% of the Stanford alums he networks with know who he is and if 5% of them care enough to help, and if < 50% don't look their nose down on him because he's a Stanford jock.

That's reality. HTH.

#truth
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Exclusive pic of Willie Taggart recruiting Sa'Vell Smalls.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Exclusive pic of Willie Taggart recruiting Sa'Vell Smalls.

If I think what you are saying, then Sandusky would approve
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Jayda Evans wrote a good profile on Mr. Smalls in the Times last week.

When I read about his priorities for college, I hear recruiting pitches of Clemson and UW:

“Everybody has nice facilities and nice uniforms,” said Smalls, who made unofficial visits to Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Florida and Florida State this summer. “How they’ll develop me, how good will the business degree be and the coaches vibe, that’s how I look at it. Do I feel like they’ll make me a better person, a better player? Do they genuinely care about me? That’s a big thing.”
    He cares about academis:
    Not being challenged academically enough at Kennedy Catholic to warrant the cost of attending the private school is part of the reason Smalls transferred to Garfield for his sophomore year.
    God bless Joey Thomas:
    Then there’s Bulldogs coach Joey Thomas, who played five seasons in the NFL, and defensive end coach Valentino Coleman, who played at Kansas State. Their approach is to create a program that mimics college on and off the field.

“Most don’t know how to handle a player of that magnitude,” said Thomas of Smalls .... “We coach Sav’ell hard and hold him accountable,” Thomas continued. “He’s a special talent, but the thing that makes him so special is the way he works. It always gets overshadowed because people just see the results and think he was always good. Sav’ell Smalls worked to be the No. 1 player in the nation. Countless hours, studying his craft.”
    The young man has a 3.87 GPA at Garfield and already trains so diligently that he has a nutrition program. Goodness, he is going to be successful on and off the field. Please go to the UW.
    So hard not to doog and think we have a great shot here. stop.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If his longterm post-football plan is to live in Seattle/PNW then the best choice for him, by far and without question, is UW. If it's elsewhere, then Stanford. The end.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

24/7 updated their 2020 rankings and the disrespect is still real.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Smalls at #2 nationally.

#1 is a white defensive end. I hear hes a real blue-collar lunch pail guy.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Be a local legend / hero to every kid coming up in town, while getting a great education and competition for the real McCoy Natties not the offseason Natty.
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fucking beta cuck Alabama PTSD all over this thread.

Fucking MISSISSIPPI STATE took them to the line last year.

Yeah, but we were down like 6 LBs and still hoping Hurts could lead us. Tua is taking over and we won't be one dimensional, defenses won't be able to to put 8 in the box and spy with the free safety too. Tua will keep them honest, the RPO we have developed will allow our 4 5* receivers to get open easier, we will pound the ball with Harris and Harris, our 5* RB duo. Finally, Bama's offense will be a true juggernaut. Can't wait
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yeah, but we were down like 6 LBs and still hoping Hurts could lead us. Tua is taking over and we won't be one dimensional, defenses won't be able to to put 8 in the box and spy with the free safety too. Tua will keep them honest, the RPO we have developed will allow our 4 5* receivers to get open easier, we will pound the ball with Harris and Harris, our 5* RB duo. Finally, Bama's offense will be a true juggernaut. Can't wait
    what's your take on aub/uw game
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Gladstone said:

what's your take on aub/uw game
    @Sources can I get the original vid this came from