Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

“I mean, if Washington can get to the college football playoff — they’re right down the street from me”, he said, “It’s like, I don’t have to go all the way across the country to be able to compete for a national title.”
    Well at least we know where we stand with Smalls, win or fuck off.

As it should be
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

“I mean, if Washington can get to the college football playoff — they’re right down the street from me”, he said, “It’s like, I don’t have to go all the way across the country to be able to compete for a national title.”

As it should be
    I'm jealous that he's going to a school that culturally appropriated the Tomahawk Chop. I wish UW had a cheer like that.
  • Options

As it should be
    Best thing that can happen for UW is Tre'Shawn getting busted for stealing crab legs or some shit.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited August 2018

You guys are so fucking literal. I don’t think he’s talking about this year you fucking morons.

We already DID go to the playoff and I’m pretty sure he’s more concerned with when he’ll be on the team than this year.

We are never going to get him. Still, it’s encouraging.

To be fair, Ruth follows that quote up with, “If UW does make it to the playoffs this year, just watch how this goes.”

That sounds like a 15 outta 10 to me.
  • Options
    tvoie said:

This seems like seriously good news. It’s the first positive indication I’ve ever seen from Smalls regarding UW and I think it’s telling. He doesn’t feel he has to go ALL the way across the country to win. He can do that at UW or at least he is starting to believe that. This is exactly what we all want to hear. The hometown advantage is a huge pull if UW sells it right...and wins. But he’s never coming here so whatever.
    He gone. But, if UW makes the playoff this year, he may be un-gone.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Win Saturday and the Dawgs are on track.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hate to be a "2021 is gonna be speshal" fag, but I do believe the roster us setting up to be better down the road than it has been so far. UW has been good but very flawed for two years and that's been good enough for a playoff and fiesta bowl appearance. The only flaw that looks to be persisting is at LB/edge.

Smalls seems like a sharp and informed kid. I'm suddenly hopeful
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    chuck said:

I hate to be a "2021 is gonna be speshal" fag, but I do believe the roster us setting up to be better down the road than it has been so far. UW has been good but very flawed for two years and that's been good enough for a playoff and fiesta bowl appearance. The only flaw that looks to be persisting is at LB/edge.

2020 could’ve been special but we fucked it.
  • Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

2020 could’ve been special but we fucked it.
    How come?

And don't wtf me you fucking anus.
    Cause nobody will blow Joey? SS is max-repping FL St anyway.
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You guys are so fucking literal. I don’t think he’s talking about this year you fucking morons.

We already DID go to the playoff and I’m pretty sure he’s more concerned with when he’ll be on the team than this year.

But Bama is goi

If your going to move across the country to win a natty its not playing for Taggart hth

Yup, it's Bama, Georgia or Clemson
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

But Bama is goi

If your going to move across the country to win a natty its not playing for Taggart hth

He'll be a Dawg baby WOOOOOOO! His parents don't need no hand out so Bama is shit out of luck. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

I hate to be a "2021 is gonna be speshal" fag, but I do believe the roster us setting up to be better down the road than it has been so far. UW has been good but and the PAC 12 very flawed for two years and that's been good enough for a playoff and fiesta bowl appearance. The only flaw that looks to be persisting is at LB/edge.

• Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

But Bama is goi

He'll be a Dawg baby WOOOOOOO! His parents don't need no hand out so Bama is shit out of luck. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    The kid wants to compete for titles, he's almost guaranteed to do that at Bama or Clemson.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jumbo fisher won a title at Florida state so it's not that hard to do there. People forget that.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

But Bama is goi

The kid wants to compete for titles, he's almost guaranteed to do that at Bama or Clemson.
    We don’t do hypotheticals in this part of the country.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

But Bama is goi

He can do that at Washington and get a better education and do it in front of friends and family B)