Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Emoterman said:

Savvy signing in December?

Duh. I have the same chance of becoming 6”6 and starting at QB for UW as him not signing in December

QB1.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Duh. I have the same chance of becoming 6”6 and starting at QB for UW as him not signing in December

Laramie is the shittiest place on earth. I kid you not
    It's isolated, windy, and cold AF, but it's definitely not the shittiest place on earth. I nearly went there. Depends what you're looking for. Laramie >>> Pullman.
    Yeah but Pullman has hot chicks. Laramie has a bunch of fat dumpy blonde mormon or overly christian chicks from Sherdian or fuckall Wyoming.

Also the town smells like cowshit and has nothing to do.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It’s not like like Laramie is Camden NJ bad. Thought I wasn’t getting out alive when i was lost there.

Pullman is better than Laramie though. Small college towns are not a bad place to chase tail when you are 18-22 years old but the plains of Wyoming is pretty bad.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,465
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cuogs will complain that Pete calling kids is a recruiting violation even though Pete is still our coach until after the bowl game.
  • Options

It’s not like like Laramie is Camden NJ bad. Thought I wasn’t getting out alive when i was lost there.

Pullman is better than Laramie though. Small college towns are not a bad place to chase tail when you are 18-22 years old but the plains of Wyoming is pretty bad.

It was hyperbole obviously
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,290
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

It's isolated, windy, and cold AF, but it's definitely not the shittiest place on earth. I nearly went there. Depends what you're looking for. Laramie >>> Pullman.
    Yeah but Pullman has hot chicks. Laramie has a bunch of fat dumpy blonde mormon or overly christian chicks from Sherdian or fuckall Wyoming.

You have to know the locals. They don't take kindly to Colorado & Washington granolas. I've never had trouble finding good looking trim at the Buckhorn. They're all blonde(natural or not) and shelf life is short but who cares? Better than the patchouli wooks down in Boulder.

The town does sometimes smell like cowshit but gotta love a girl that knows how to ride. As to things to do in a small college town the Buckhorn is one of my favorite bars in the world. Also, see above about knowing the locals. Keggers and house parties are common right off of main street. I'll give Pullman the daddy issue edge but I'd take Laramie over Pullman any day. If anything, it's a better Spokane with the football team and school actually in town.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

You have to know the locals. They don't take kindly to Colorado & Washington granolas. I've never had trouble finding good looking trim at the Buckhorn. They're all blonde(natural or not) and shelf life is short but who cares? Better than the patchouli wooks down in Boulder.

The town does sometimes smell like cowshit but gotta love a girl that knows how to ride. As to things to do in a small college town the Buckhorn is one of my favorite bars in the world. Also, see above about knowing the locals. Keggers and house parties are common right off of main street. I'll give Pullman the daddy issue edge but I'd take Laramie over Pullman any day. If anything, it's a better Spokane with the football team and school actually in town.
    I know a ton of Wyoming girls and I’ve been to Laramie more thn a few times. It’s alright, it sucks cause it smells like a cow slaughter house, the weather is miserable and the trim is limited. Sure there a few hot ones but the majority of them are some fat christian girl from Sheridian Wyoming that came Laramie and caught a coke habit. There are a few cool bars but it sucks. Fuck that place.

Boulder is cool because it’s a rich wazzu. You get rich girls with daddy issues from all over the country migrating to one place.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,290
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

I know a ton of Wyoming girls and I’ve been to Laramie more thn a few times. It’s alright, it sucks cause it smells like a cow slaughter house, the weather is miserable and the trim is limited. Sure there a few hot ones but the majority of them are some fat christian girl from Sheridian Wyoming that came Laramie and caught a coke habit. There are a few cool bars but it sucks. Fuck that place.

Boulder is cool because it’s a rich wazzu. You get rich girls with daddy issues from all over the country migrating to one place.
    TBF it's been years since I've been prowling out there and the current world of coeds has been significantly downgraded across the board. When I was younger I would put the percentage of girls there who looked decent to great at 81% since they were all there to get their Mrs. degree and were in sororities with weight limits. Today's womyn's studies majors might not have that kind of mileage.

• Options

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

TBF it's been years since I've been prowling out there and the current world of coeds has been significantly downgraded across the board. When I was younger I would put the percentage of girls there who looked decent to great at 81% since they were all there to get their Mrs. degree and were in sororities with weight limits. Today's womyn's studies majors might not have that kind of mileage.

1/2 of sororities these days are fat girls with multi colored hair
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,327
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    OF COURSE Pullman has Laramie beat in the coed department. That's a no-brainer (heh). However, I'm always gauging places on their outdoor rec and Laramie is damn fine country. Like I said, it depends on what you're looking for. And as @UW_Doog_Bot said, the Buckhorn is a hell of place. I went to a pretty rad pool hall near the university too with cheap beer. I could easily imagine taking a shit in one of those pockets on a rough (fun?) night. I can also imagine there's no shortage of parties and tail at Wyoming. I saw plenty of ass walking around on my recruitment visit. Everyone's looking to get warm and there's nowhere to go. Your two options are Wal-Mart and Susie, and both are open 24/7. And @backthepack, why do you keep bringing up Sheridan, a town of 18k on the Montana border, and saying all the Wyoming girls come from there? Laramie itself is a small ass town and it's twice as big as Sheridan. It's kind of weird. Did you have a bad experience with some fat Christian girls from Sheridan?
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Wyoming girls get coke habits?? When I show up with that Yakima puro, they won't know what hit 'em...

Yes. Underrated Coke place. It follows like the Colorado River in that town.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

OF COURSE Pullman has Laramie beat in the coed department. That's a no-brainer (heh). However, I'm always gauging places on their outdoor rec and Laramie is damn fine country. Like I said, it depends on what you're looking for. And as @UW_Doog_Bot said, the Buckhorn is a hell of place. I went to a pretty rad pool hall near the university too with cheap beer. I could easily imagine taking a shit in one of those pockets on a rough (fun?) night. I can also imagine there's no shortage of parties and tail at Wyoming. I saw plenty of ass walking around on my recruitment visit. Everyone's looking to get warm and there's nowhere to go. Your two options are Wal-Mart and Susie, and both are open 24/7. And @backthepack, why do you keep bringing up Sheridan, a town of 18k on the Montana border, and saying all the Wyoming girls come from there? Laramie itself is a small ass town and it's twice as big as Sheridan. It's kind of weird. Did you have a bad experience with some fat Christian girls from Sheridan?

No it’s the only town I even know exists in Wyoming outside of Cheyenne and Laramie
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

No it’s the only town I even know exists in Wyoming outside of Cheyenne and Laramie
    I drove through Casper once; I thought it was cool as shit.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

And that was talking Wyoming!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Destined for a job in a Diversity Department somewhere on the Taxpayer's dime.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,327
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

And that was talking Wyoming!
    Wut