Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck yeah @DoogCourics. That was a beautiful bump and post and transcription.

I listened to the interview and I sure as shit didn’t have that self-awareness at age 17. I’m really impressed by him. Which is why it stung so badly when he eliminated us because, as he said, it’s such an ideal fit.

Jah bless @DoogCourics and Savvy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lotsa chafed and sore members out there tonight. Sad. But also funny.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

OneNipple said:

3 years

Kid has confidence

If he wants that Business Degree, better make it 4.
    Lulz, business degree not that hard.
    Foster better accept him out of high school.
    they will pete dont f around
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dnc said:

Dennis using BTP as a source?!?!

Sad to see how far he has fallen.
    Are you suggesting the guy who twice said that all his sources inside the program have told him that Haener had been named the starter doesnt actually have real/reliable sources?
    It’s not just Dennis. The unnamed Messiah in one week posted here that Esteen lost his spot, Hunter Bryant would be limited until USC, and that there was a good chance Haener would start. I’m so over anyone pretending they are close to the program so they get internet backslaps.

Everyone here still eats up his information anytime he posts.
    - Yup wrong about Esteen, really thought Hector would swoop in and take his spot but sadly he waited to long.
    - Never said "good chance Haener would start", only that it wouldn't surprise me if he did because they kept splitting reps with him and Eason which means they couldn't decide on a QB
    - Plan was for Hunter to be limited until Devin Culp got himself suspended. That left UW with Hunter, Cade, and Luciano as the only scholarship TE's. UW had no choice but to give him all those reps because Devin can't get out of his own way.

If you want to question me go ahead but I was the first person to say Smalls eliminated us, that Myles was coming here, that we would beat Oregon for Roger, that we would have Jalen and Rome locked up by summers end.
    It's amazing how simple otherwise smart folks on here can be sometimes. Dont worry. The non-retards know that:
    1. Things do change, rendering once correct info incorrect. We like to mock that idea here because Kim is such a moron and it came from him, but it is true sometimes.
    2. Nobody knows everything that goes on in the coach offices, not even their lackeys, managers, assistants, friends and relatives of players or staff, etc (who tend to be the ones leaking info, suspicions, and things they've heard to guys like you or DDY).

Coaches are the only ones who know everything, and they aren't posting here or knowingly sharing anything behind the scenes with the expectation of it making it to msg boards. Anything that leaks this far is going to be second or third hand at best and was never I tended to be shared publicly (unless its Sark and staff manipulating people via fan sites like doogman). Non-retards understand that a lot of it wont come true for a variety of reasons, and that it's not the fault of those who share the tidbits if it turns out wrong.

The critics need to take a walk and get some perspective. Kim taking your money then making excuses for being wrong 81% of the time is one thing. Sonics posting shit he has heard for free is completely different. If you're pissed about anything he said not coming true then you're just being stupid.
    Listen there are some coaching staffs that have no idea what is happening. UCLA rejected a WR commit last year because Chip really thought Bru was coming. Then Bru calls to tell them he's going to USC, Chip acts like a asshole to him then tries to get that WR he rejected only for that WR to tell him to fuck off.
    Hey @sonics1993

...even if you have to redact names, we're a bunch of petty, schadenfreude-loving TBSers thirsty for this kind of stuff...
    Well there was the time when Latu tried to take a official visit to UCLA in September but the coaches told him we don't do official visits during the season. That weekend they tripped four guys officially and Latu never took a UCLA call again. Then there was the genius idea where they didn't talk to Daniel Hemuli for over three months and then called him out of the blue trying to schedule a home and official visit and he was like "uh no thanks, you stopped talking to me for three months".
    Ahhh gotta love the Chipster
    It’s not his fault he had tens of millions and UCLA is giving him more to not try. Recruiting would be awful.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

TO INFINITY AND BONE ON!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,358
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,758
    Founders Club
    edited September 2019

EDIT: Works on Chrome this morning, but not Brave. Did a high school freshman design this site for his term project? Fucking Christ.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I actually listened to the interview. Not nearly as boner worthy as some are making it out to be. Good signs for us but Smalls sounded cool and well rehearsed in his responses i.e. falling back on coach speak. Not gushing or profusive. It sounded like the standard responses you would give to some hometown homers asking questions. "13/10" "I really enjoyed the coaching staff and my time there" "They are different" etc.

Was it good that he was repeating some of our marketing points? Yes. Did it sound like he was an imminent or silent commit? No. These were canned responses to soft ball questions.

Didn't sound like imminent boner material imo. Who knows, he could just be playing it close to the vest. I still think he's coming here just not so sure he's making the announcement this week.

Other than the timming of it, it was vanilla.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Is he committing tonight on National TV?!
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why would we? want him to commit tonight with 4 months for him to change his mind? Does anyone really think he's ready to shut it down?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Why would we? want him to commit tonight with 4 months for him to change his mind? Does anyone really think he's ready to shut it down?

I doubt it ... But you never know
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

animate said:

I doubt it ... But you never know
    Sam Huard is a helluva drug.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,709
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I pondered that question a bit in light of the transcript of his interview posted by doogcourics. I think the answer is yes. If he says hes ready to commit I'm going to take his word for it.

Theres no fucking way though. I'd have to see it, then I still might struggle to believe it.