Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,304
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AEB said:

dnc said:

Dennis using BTP as a source?!?!

Sad to see how far he has fallen.
    Are you suggesting the guy who twice said that all his sources inside the program have told him that Haener had been named the starter doesnt actually have real/reliable sources?
    It’s not just Dennis. The unnamed Messiah in one week posted here that Esteen lost his spot, Hunter Bryant would be limited until USC, and that there was a good chance Haener would start. I’m so over anyone pretending they are close to the program so they get internet backslaps.

Everyone here still eats up his information anytime he posts.
    Don’t underestimate the Building manipulating all the TBS’ers to get different messages into the public domain. Most of the time they give them good info, so that they will run with the disinformation unknowingly when needed.
    This.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

dnc said:

Are you suggesting the guy who twice said that all his sources inside the program have told him that Haener had been named the starter doesnt actually have real/reliable sources?
    It’s not just Dennis. The unnamed Messiah in one week posted here that Esteen lost his spot, Hunter Bryant would be limited until USC, and that there was a good chance Haener would start. I’m so over anyone pretending they are close to the program so they get internet backslaps.

- Yup wrong about Esteen, really thought Hector would swoop in and take his spot but sadly he waited to long.
    - Never said "good chance Haener would start", only that it wouldn't surprise me if he did because they kept splitting reps with him and Eason which means they couldn't decide on a QB
    - Plan was for Hunter to be limited until Devin Culp got himself suspended. That left UW with Hunter, Cade, and Luciano as the only scholarship TE's. UW had no choice but to give him all those reps because Devin can't get out of his own way.

If you want to question me go ahead but I was the first person to say Smalls eliminated us, that Myles was coming here, that we would beat Oregon for Roger, that we would have Jalen and Rome locked up by summers end.
    It's amazing how simple otherwise smart folks on here can be sometimes. Dont worry. The non-retards know that:
    1. Things do change, rendering once correct info incorrect. We like to mock that idea here because Kim is such a moron and it came from him, but it is true sometimes.
    2. Nobody knows everything that goes on in the coach offices, not even their lackeys, managers, assistants, friends and relatives of players or staff, etc (who tend to be the ones leaking info, suspicions, and things they've heard to guys like you or DDY).

Coaches are the only ones who know everything, and they aren't posting here or knowingly sharing anything behind the scenes with the expectation of it making it to msg boards. Anything that leaks this far is going to be second or third hand at best and was never I tended to be shared publicly (unless its Sark and staff manipulating people via fan sites like doogman). Non-retards understand that a lot of it wont come true for a variety of reasons, and that it's not the fault of those who share the tidbits if it turns out wrong.

The critics need to take a walk and get some perspective. Kim taking your money then making excuses for being wrong 81% of the time is one thing. Sonics posting shit he has heard for free is completely different. If you're pissed about anything he said not coming true then you're just being stupid.
    Listen there are some coaching staffs that have no idea what is happening. UCLA rejected a WR commit last year because Chip really thought Bru was coming. Then Bru calls to tell them he's going to USC, Chip acts like a asshole to him then tries to get that WR he rejected only for that WR to tell him to fuck off.
    Hey @sonics1993

...even if you have to redact names, we're a bunch of petty, schadenfreude-loving TBSers thirsty for this kind of stuff...
    Well there was the time when Latu tried to take a official visit to UCLA in September but the coaches told him we don't do official visits during the season. That weekend they tripped four guys officially and Latu never took a UCLA call again. Then there was the genius idea where they didn't talk to Daniel Hemuli for over three months and then called him out of the blue trying to schedule a home and official visit and he was like "uh no thanks, you stopped talking to me for three months".
    Ahhh gotta love the Chipster
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

dnc said:

- Yup wrong about Esteen, really thought Hector would swoop in and take his spot but sadly he waited to long.
    - Never said "good chance Haener would start", only that it wouldn't surprise me if he did because they kept splitting reps with him and Eason which means they couldn't decide on a QB
    - Plan was for Hunter to be limited until Devin Culp got himself suspended. That left UW with Hunter, Cade, and Luciano as the only scholarship TE's. UW had no choice but to give him all those reps because Devin can't get out of his own way.

If you want to question me go ahead but I was the first person to say Smalls eliminated us, that Myles was coming here, that we would beat Oregon for Roger, that we would have Jalen and Rome locked up by summers end.
    It's amazing how simple otherwise smart folks on here can be sometimes. Dont worry. The non-retards know that:
    1. Things do change, rendering once correct info incorrect. We like to mock that idea here because Kim is such a moron and it came from him, but it is true sometimes.
    2. Nobody knows everything that goes on in the coach offices, not even their lackeys, managers, assistants, friends and relatives of players or staff, etc (who tend to be the ones leaking info, suspicions, and things they've heard to guys like you or DDY).

Coaches are the only ones who know everything, and they aren't posting here or knowingly sharing anything behind the scenes with the expectation of it making it to msg boards. Anything that leaks this far is going to be second or third hand at best and was never I tended to be shared publicly (unless its Sark and staff manipulating people via fan sites like doogman). Non-retards understand that a lot of it wont come true for a variety of reasons, and that it's not the fault of those who share the tidbits if it turns out wrong.

The critics need to take a walk and get some perspective. Kim taking your money then making excuses for being wrong 81% of the time is one thing. Sonics posting shit he has heard for free is completely different. If you're pissed about anything he said not coming true then you're just being stupid.
    Listen there are some coaching staffs that have no idea what is happening. UCLA rejected a WR commit last year because Chip really thought Bru was coming. Then Bru calls to tell them he's going to USC, Chip acts like a asshole to him then tries to get that WR he rejected only for that WR to tell him to fuck off.
    Hey @sonics1993

...even if you have to redact names, we're a bunch of petty, schadenfreude-loving TBSers thirsty for this kind of stuff...
    Well there was the time when Latu tried to take a official visit to UCLA in September but the coaches told him we don't do official visits during the season. That weekend they tripped four guys officially and Latu never took a UCLA call again. Then there was the genius idea where they didn't talk to Daniel Hemuli for over three months and then called him out of the blue trying to schedule a home and official visit and he was like "uh no thanks, you stopped talking to me for three months".
    Ahhh gotta love the Chipster
    Has not gaf since he go at fired in philly. How do we keep this going at ucla? Maybe if they get good at basketball they'll forget about football for even longer.
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hasn't this been done before? I sure hope he is more creative than this. Maybe ride on one of the local Orcas from the J-Pod during game day!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

3 years

Kid has confidence

Wouldn't you?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wow he thinks highly of Foster school
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

3 years

Kid has confidence

If he wants that Business Degree, better make it 4.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,304
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OneNipple said:

3 years

Kid has confidence

If he wants that Business Degree, better make it 4.
    Lulz, business degree not that hard.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

I can't believe it's happening. He's coming here. No other way to read those quotes. Holy fuck.

And thanks for transcribing, Courics.