Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    what are the odds Smalls shows up at Oregon's SNL event just so he can be spotted with another de facto "fuck you" to UW?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

It's such a shame, he could be an absolute legend at UW.

Under Jimbo FSU had it's flaws (lots of them) but they were an elite program. Now under Taggart all of the bullshit that was happening under Jimbo remains and they can't even win anymore (year 1 I don't care that kind of talent should never finish 5-7 in the acc).

With that said they are completely antithetical to UW under Pete so if he's not fond of OKG it makes sense he would like them. That's why I chose them in the poll the other day for savell's CB.

Just a massive bummer.

Jimbo gave up on his guys years before he left. It was apparent in comparing previous years coaches shows. He was sick of fighting with upper akademees (sp?) about facilities and other stuff needed to keep up in the arms race. He also had a very public divorce that involves his wife cheating on him with a local trainer (not CSB #1 guy) as this trainer was actually a former gator 🤣. Rumors of Jimbos infidelity also surfaced but nothing solid every materialized. In the process his son became very sick, cancer or something horrible.

He was just done with tallatrashy and done with FSU. He had actually quit 2-3 yrs before he went to tamu.

Problem is these boys trusted him so slick Willie walked into a complete shit show. Talent was/is there but these young boys aren’t fools and they trusted jimbo and he did them dirty.

Willie has an uphill battle for many reasons. What jimbo built, he also tore down and it will take longer to get it built back then the time they will give him.

Some of this is hearsay, some is factual, take it all with a grain of salt.

Sounds like you care about FSU football
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s back at FSP
  • Options

He’s back at FSP

Pics???
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,929
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

dhdawg said:

It's such a shame, he could be an absolute legend at UW.

Under Jimbo FSU had it's flaws (lots of them) but they were an elite program. Now under Taggart all of the bullshit that was happening under Jimbo remains and they can't even win anymore (year 1 I don't care that kind of talent should never finish 5-7 in the acc).

With that said they are completely antithetical to UW under Pete so if he's not fond of OKG it makes sense he would like them. That's why I chose them in the poll the other day for savell's CB.

Just a massive bummer.

Jimbo gave up on his guys years before he left. It was apparent in comparing previous years coaches shows. He was sick of fighting with upper akademees (sp?) about facilities and other stuff needed to keep up in the arms race. He also had a very public divorce that involves his wife cheating on him with a local trainer (not CSB #1 guy) as this trainer was actually a former gator 🤣. Rumors of Jimbos infidelity also surfaced but nothing solid every materialized. In the process his son became very sick, cancer or something horrible.

He was just done with tallatrashy and done with FSU. He had actually quit 2-3 yrs before he went to tamu.

Problem is these boys trusted him so slick Willie walked into a complete shit show. Talent was/is there but these young boys aren’t fools and they trusted jimbo and he did them dirty.

Willie has an uphill battle for many reasons. What jimbo built, he also tore down and it will take longer to get it built back then the time they will give him.

Some of this is hearsay, some is factual, take it all with a grain of salt.

Sounds like you care about FSU football
    It’s my job... knew here?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He's coming here guys
  • Options
    I think Sam H going to close this kid for us. God know Kawasaki can use all the help he can get
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    FirePete said:

I think Sam H going to close this kid for us. God know Kawasaki can use all the help he can get

Both Sams will be in on bringing him to UW.

And Kwatkowski isn't recruiting him.

hth
  • Options
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

Both Sams will be in on bringing him to UW.

And Kwatkowski isn't recruiting him.

hth
    Pretty sure he and Ikaika working smalls
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

what are the odds Smalls shows up at Oregon's SNL event just so he can be spotted with another de facto "fuck you" to UW?

JHOP just a few days ago said Smalls wasn't going to Oregon but I am still interested if he goes to SNL and if they makes his top 6.
  • Options

Meek said:

JHOP just a few days ago said Smalls wasn't going to Oregon but I am still interested if he goes to SNL and if they makes his top 6.
    They’re definitely in the top 6