Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If you've ever met this guy in the flesh, the large flesh...

He is really nice. The nicest pro I've ever met, big and affable guy.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:
    Jesus Christ Zone, you're getting verbally whooped by a high schooler. Time for a long vacation. May I suggest Haiti?

Gwad said:
    Jesus Christ Zone, you're getting verbally whooped by a high schooler. Time for a long vacation. May I suggest Haiti?

Gwad said:

Gwad said:
    North Korea would be cool too. You’d know he’d do something dumb and end up like that kid from Ohio!
    Haiti < North Korea and I’m not hot taking. It’s not even close.
    North Korea isn't that bad. My dad was there about seven years ago, it reminded him of 1970s USSR.

If you really want to make someone suffer send them to the Central African Republic. I've been to 40+ countries, and that is the only I've ever been to that I would be okay with being completely destroyed. You need to hire two body guards just to be outside, which is easy because you can hire an army for whatever is in your wallet, and your chances of getting kidnapped are about 50-50. Their diet consists of expired UN condensed milk and nothing. The bugs are the size of pomeranians. Everything smells like earwax and shit.
    Did your dad know that everything outsiders are allowed to see in North Korea is not the REAL North Korea? Everything is an act. The places foreigners are allowed to visit are designed by the government to make North Korea look normal. In reality, it's a shit hole. They don't have enough food to eat. It's a super creepy country. The citizens all have to be actors and pretend like they're happy. Everybody is paranoid because they have this culture that's been brainwashed into them that results in the people constantly snitching on each other to the police. Anybody accused of saying something negative about the government or planning to escape the country is thrown into a prison camp and tortured, raped, and/or murdered. The Central African Republic is no doubt a poverty stricken country, but at least the people are not captives in their own country or being murdered by their government.
    Come Join the Tug!
  • Options

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:
    North Korea would be cool too. You’d know he’d do something dumb and end up like that kid from Ohio!
    North Korea isn't that bad. My dad was there about seven years ago, it reminded him of 1970s USSR.

If you really want to make someone suffer send them to the Central African Republic. I've been to 40+ countries, and that is the only I've ever been to that I would be okay with being completely destroyed. You need to hire two body guards just to be outside, which is easy because you can hire an army for whatever is in your wallet, and your chances of getting kidnapped are about 50-50. Their diet consists of expired UN condensed milk and nothing. The bugs are the size of pomeranians. Everything smells like earwax and shit.
    Did your dad know that everything outsiders are allowed to see in North Korea is not the REAL North Korea? Everything is an act. The places foreigners are allowed to visit are designed by the government to make North Korea look normal. In reality, it's a shit hole. They don't have enough food to eat. It's a super creepy country. The citizens all have to be actors and pretend like they are happy. Everybody is paranoid because they have this culture that's been brainwashed into them that results in the people constantly snitching on each other. Anybody accused of saying something negative about the government or planning to escape the country is thrown into a prison camp and tortured, raped, and/or murdered. The Central African Republic is no doubt a poverty stricken country, but at least the people are not captives in their own country or being murdered by their government.
    By the beard of Marx, you're dumb.

I told you it reminded him of the Soviet Union. Which he fucking loved because he got Adidas tracksuits, fresh pork, and roll-on deodorant while everyone else was eating canned seaweed.

He wasn't in North Korea as a tourist, you dumb shit. He was there to make it like more than Eastern Europe. It's like that old joke, the Koreans were able to beat the Americans because of Korean heroes like Lee-See-Tsyn, VLah-dee-meer, and Kim Je-lo-chenko.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Did your dad know that everything outsiders are allowed to see in North Korea is not the REAL North Korea? Everything is an act. The places foreigners are allowed to visit are designed by the government to make North Korea look normal. In reality, it's a shit hole. They don't have enough food to eat. It's a super creepy country. The citizens all have to be actors and pretend like they're happy. Everybody is paranoid because they have this culture that's been brainwashed into them that results in the people constantly snitching on each other to the police. Anybody accused of saying something negative about the government or planning to escape the country is thrown into a prison camp and tortured, raped, and/or murdered. The Central African Republic is no doubt a poverty stricken country, but at least the people are not captives in their own country or being murdered by their government.
    To add on. Their social status basically involves the city (government workers and close connections to the government), and the rural (poor farmers, poor working class), no in between. The rural residents have to fight for survival, while the the city residents at least economically, are ok. The issue city residents have is that if one person is even questioned as being disloyal, him, his family, and extended family are all exiled into the rural area. I heard it's also strange to drive through the rural valley and never see an animal. You don't see them, because the people are so starved, that the population has basically wiped out the living ecosystem in order to survive.

It's so bad, that human feces actually has value. The farmers use human waste as fertilizer because there is hardly any livestock.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    It's unfortunate that I cannot see what ZoneUW said to him.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

Just when you thought the twitter beef was over:

Oooooh shit strap em up! Let's get it! Don't mess with grown folk unless you want grown folk problems young blood. Sam Adams will put that belly on you.
  • Options

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

To add on. Their social status basically involves the city (government workers and close connections to the government), and the rural (poor farmers, poor working class), no in between. The rural residents have to fight for survival, while the the city residents at least economically, are ok. The issue city residents have is that if one person is even questioned as being disloyal, him, his family, and extended family are all exiled into the rural area. I heard it's also strange to drive through the rural valley and never see an animal. You don't see them, because the people are so starved, that the population has basically wiped out the living ecosystem in order to survive.
    You're also fucking dumb. In any system like that only the top people in the city will have food, while those people in the countryside will ALWAYS have food because they grow it and hide it. The rural areas are better than the city, unless you're an appartchik. North Korea is too small and poor to deport people for long anyway, they're working you to death in a coal mine or shooting you.

Fucking Americans that have never been anywhere, thinking they know anything about the world. I've worked for an evil Swiss/German company that would send me to the shittiest places in the world to help steal their natural resources. I fucking hate communists, but it's way better than all the countries that have literal disorder. A 10% chance of being killed by the government is better than a 50% chance of getting killed by a roving band of guerillas who have been living in the forests for years, or dying from diarrhea. The NoKos have roads, law and order, water, electricity for at least part of the day.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I replied to someone under the tweet of daddy Sam Adams that I heard he missed his last 7on7 tourney, he saw it, retweeted it saying he was on a college visit that weekend.
    But from the initial perspective you have sav’ell subtweeting 7on7. Then Sam Adams basically implying sav’ell doesn’t want to get better at his craft. My tweet was trying to shed light on the apparent shade being thrown. Of course I had no idea why he missed the tourney, but you put his initial tweet together with that information and it paints a certain picture.

the tweet itself was very objective, but I kind of lost my cool once I got a ton of people were tweeting at me after savvy retweeted my tweet to exonerate himself. I actually appreciated his effort to clear up the info.

I deleted the twats and apologized. Goes to show that there’s something sensitive going on with 7on7, and both Savvy and I need to step away from the social medias.

There you go big ern
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

I replied to someone under the tweet of daddy Sam Adams that I heard he missed his last 7on7 tourney, he saw it, retweeted it saying he was on a college visit that weekend.
    But from the initial perspective you have sav’ell subtweeting 7on7. Then Sam Adams basically implying sav’ell doesn’t want to get better at his craft. My tweet was trying to shed light on the apparent shade being thrown. Of course I had no idea why he missed the tourney, but you put his initial tweet together with that information and it paints a certain picture.

the tweet itself was very objective, but I kind of lost my cool once I got a ton of people were tweeting at me after savvy retweeted my tweet to exonerate himself. I actually appreciated his effort to clear up the info.

I deleted the twats and apologized. Goes to show that there’s something sensitive going on with 7on7, and both Savvy and I need to step away from the social medias.

There you go big ern

• Options
    Houhusky said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

You're also fucking dumb. In any system like that only the top people in the city will have food, while those people in the countryside will ALWAYS have food because they grow it and hide it. The rural areas are better than the city, unless you're an appartchik. North Korea is too small and poor to deport people for long anyway, they're working you to death in a coal mine or shooting you.

Fucking Americans that have never been anywhere, thinking they know anything about the world. I've worked for an evil Swiss/German company that would send me to the shittiest places in the world to help steal their natural resources. I fucking hate communists, but it's way better than all the countries that have literal disorder. A 10% chance of being killed by the government is better than a 50% chance of getting killed by a roving band of guerillas who have been living in the forests for years, or dying from diarrhea. The NoKos have roads, law and order, water, electricity for at least part of the day.
    Slavery > Death

Sark > Ty

POTD
    I'd make something better, but I've been day drunk for several hours because I'm home waiting for some guys to put in my new toilets. I'm gonna fuck those babies up.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Slavery > Death

Sark > Ty

POTD
    I'd make something better, but I've been day drunk for several hours because I'm home waiting for some guys to put in my new toilets. I'm gonna fuck those babies up.

@MikeDamone true?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

ZoneUW said:

Gladstone said:
    Not sure about this kid anymore. Too wishy washy. Hot and cold. He has Ale Kaho and Asa Turner written all over him.

I still love him though.
    I think he’s a little overwhelmed and was too into the hype. It happens. It’s fun at first and then gets old. None of that shit matters once you enroll. He needs to find the place where he wants to go and forget about the rest.
    this is why i'm no longer on Twitter. It's really just the worst place on earth and has almost zero upside leveraged against cataclysmic downside. It's the best people saying the worst shit + the worst people saying even worse shit. People who are not on Twitter must be significantly less stressed out and pissed off than those on Twitter. Oh well... the sharing generation will eventually figure out that the Twitter party is one you need not stay long at.
    Never had twitter and it’s fucking stellar. I can look at what other people tweet but don’t need to do anything about it.