Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

DNC - forgive me for being stupid here. I haven't followed the kid as much as some others, especially after I read he'd dropped us.

But if what you say is true, what was he upset about and how would being upset and calling a reporter make things better?
    What does he want from UW other than a scholarship offer?

(I'm assuming he wants some more ass kissing or something because, at the end of the day, the kid can commit to us anytime he wants).

Lots of smoke here but I don't have any hard facts. A lot of rumors about him having issues with a/some current player(s). Also rumors about Oregon pitching him that UW is racist. Most likely a combination of the two.

I don't think he necessarily needed his butt kissed as much as he needed to be hosed off.

He has been.

The relationship is good again which is all that really matters at this point.

ISHIT.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Peterman said:

Here is a good article on, about WSU's recruitment of Smalls.

Article says that Smalls really likes WSU a lot. And that he is going to definitely take 1+ unofficial visits, and maybe even probably take a official visit after the unofficial visits. And that since the unofficial visits dont count against his 5 official visit total, he is planning on, probably going to take a official visit as well.

Small said he has a lot of his friends at WSU.

Also the article said that WSU is the ONLY college that is offering him the chance to play both ways as WR in Air Raid, and DE/Linebacker.

With HBO's doing a reality show featuring WSU, with Smalls really liking WSU, with a lot of Small's friends at WSU, Mike Leach, ,ALL combined together with, if WSU wins 9,10,11,12 games, and if the Defense does good, etc, that there would probably be about a 33% to about 50% to about 69% chance that Smalls would choose WSU.

So not only just a chance, there is a good, great chance that he Smalls, chooses WSU.

WSU probably will be in his top 2,3, with about a good, great 33% to 50% to 69% chance that he would, will choose WSU.

Also even if Smalls were to not choose WSU, its RARIFIED AIR that Leach, WSU, is that well in on a 5 star, #9 recruit in the nation.

But if he Small, does choose WSU, with no 2 stars, and only 3,4,5 stars, with 4 star Fitz, and if other 4 stars were to choose WSU because of 5 star Small Choosing WSU, that is probably going to be 1 hell of a recruiting class that might form the foundation of a run at the playoff's, Rosebowl, etc.

But even if it were to not do that, even if he were to not choose WSU, this can only help to get WSU more recruiting EXPOSURE, and help WSU with future IMAGE and recruiting.

RARIFIED AIR INDEED.

But maybe not so rare in future.

-------

• Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    If Savvy commits my boner will explode. Imagine him under Socha. Dude will look like a god amongst men taking lives and shitting all over everybody
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If Savvy commits my boner will explode. Imagine him under Socha. Dude will look like a god amongst men taking lives and shitting all over everybody

If he could,do close to what kikaha or even what Mathis was trending toward before his injury I'm hard. But he is never coming here.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Peterman said:

Article says that Smalls really likes WSU a lot. And that he is going to definitely take 1+ unofficial visits, and maybe even probably take a official visit after the unofficial visits. And that since the unofficial visits dont count against his 5 official visit total, he is planning on, probably going to take a official visit as well.

Also the article said that WSU is the ONLY college that is offering him the chance to play both ways as WR in Air Raid, and DE/Linebacker.

With HBO's doing a reality show featuring WSU, with Smalls really liking WSU, with a lot of Small's friends at WSU, Mike Leach, ,ALL combined together with, if WSU wins 9,10,11,12 games, and if the Defense does good, etc, that there would probably be about a 33% to about 50% to about 69% chance that Smalls would choose WSU.

So not only just a chance, there is a good, great chance that he Smalls, chooses WSU.

WSU probably will be in his top 2,3, with about a good, great 33% to 50% to 69% chance that he would, will choose WSU.

Also even if Smalls were to not choose WSU, its RARIFIED AIR that Leach, WSU, is that well in on a 5 star, #9 recruit in the nation.

But if he Small, does choose WSU, with no 2 stars, and only 3,4,5 stars, with 4 star Fitz, and if other 4 stars were to choose WSU because of 5 star Small Choosing WSU, that is probably going to be 1 hell of a recruiting class that might form the foundation of a run at the playoff's, Rosebowl, etc.

But even if it were to not do that, even if he were to not choose WSU, this can only help to get WSU more recruiting EXPOSURE, and help WSU with future IMAGE and recruiting.

RARIFIED AIR INDEED.

-------

That’s no article. That’s that fucking retard from the Coug bored. His use of numbers that he thinks are stats and his constant hedging while calling for the most amazing things ever are dead giveaways. That dude is a fucking moron, and he actually believes what he writes and seems to think he’s doing a good job of proving his work.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Peterman said:

RARIFIED AIR INDEED.

-------

That’s no article. That’s that fucking retard from the Coug bored. His use of numbers that he thinks are stats and his constant hedging while calling for the most amazing things ever are dead giveaways. That dude is a fucking moron, and he actually believes what he writes and seems to think he’s doing a good job of proving his work.
    I was raised to never beat up on a handicapped person...unless hes a really dumb one and a cuog. Then it's encouraged.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Peterman said:

RARIFIED AIR INDEED.

-------

Yes I know, that’s his post verbatim
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kevin Wade of educk is super salty about UW being back in it for Savell

What is he saying?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

"What stood out to me was how bought in the players are to Coach Pruitt and the rest of the coaching staff," Smalls said. "Even coming off a disappointing season, everybody in the building is still extremely bought in and trusting Coach Pruitt and his process. They also have a great business program, which would allow me to also do something on the side that interests me, as well."

Smalls didn't include Tennessee in the top 12 he announced in February, but the Vols have become more of a contender for him over the past couple of months.

Tennessee tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer traveled to Parkland, Wash., on June 15 for the Pacific Lutheran University 11-on-11 high school football tournament and showcase, where he got a chance to work with Smalls.

"He's the head coach and he's, like, the outside-linebacker master," Smalls told the TV show at the time. "He's an expert about defense. He's a defensive guru, and he really develops pass rushers like no other. And that's a big plus, being the head coach. And Tennessee's up-and-coming."

"I'm still sticking with committing in February so I can see everything and have all my cards laid out,"
    Smalls said at the time.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

What is he saying?

Wade:

My gut feeling is that if anyone tells you they know where Sav'ell is forsure going, they're lying.

This recruitment has had a lot of turns and twists and there’s still a lot to be settled. Kinda funny seeing how the UW media basically wrote off Savell as not an OKG but they’re happy to see UW in his top six now.

I’ll have more in the inside read but Ducks doing everything they can here (You mean like telling the kid UW is elitist and doesn’t like black kids?)

When the inside read comes out, I’ll make sure you guys know what’s inside the read.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    KevinMWade
    STAFF
    Posted on 80 mins, V I P, User Since 47 months ago, User Post Count: 10,664
    80 mins
    VIP
    47 months
    This recruitment has had a lot of turns and twists and there’s still a lot to be settled. Kinda funny seeing how the UW media basically wrote off Savell as not an OKG but they’re happy to see UW in his top six now

KevinMWade
    STAFF
    Posted on 4 hrs, V I P, User Since 47 months ago, User Post Count: 10,664
    4 hrs
    VIP
    47 months
    chadnaks said... And UW is back in strangely enough.

What even is an OKG?

KevinMWade
    STAFF
    Posted on 4 hrs, V I P, User Since 47 months ago, User Post Count: 10,664
    4 hrs
    VIP
    47 months
    My gut feeling is that if anyone tells you they know where Sav'ell is forsure going, they're lying