Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tennessee or FSU.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Tennessee or FSU.

There's no way dude. He cares about winning.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballz said:

haie said:

Tennessee or FSU.

It's an easy way out from all the NW shit throwing and he's noticable at those places compared to Bama. FSU won a NC not that long ago.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

my own guess would be it's really down to Florida State and UW at this point.

Well if that's the case, and I'm not convinced Savell has any favorites, you couldn't pick two any more opposite pitches.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballz said:

haie said:

Ballz said:

haie said:

Tennessee or FSU.

It's an easy way out from all the NW shit throwing and he's noticable at those places compared to Bama. FSU won a NC not that long ago.
    He doesn't give a fuck about NW shit throwing. He doesn't want to be hated in his hometown so he's not going to Oregon and never was. He couldn't care less what Oregon fans think. He'll get nothing but love in his hometown if he goes to UW.

He has said multiple times he needs to see FSU win for him to go there and they ain't winning shit with Taggart this season. Same with Tennessee.

If you had said Alabama, I could see that but again, I don't see him spurning the hometown school twice. It's time to believe. Doog it up!
    Hope I'm wrong, but the only real encouraging sign I've seen as far as the hometown stuff has been him sitting in the dawg pack at bball games and playing on the same team as Huard. The Pac 12 perception stuff @Thunder1993 brought up is a really bad sign for all of these top guys.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Ballz said:

haie said:

Ballz said:

haie said:

Tennessee or FSU.

He doesn't give a fuck about NW shit throwing. He doesn't want to be hated in his hometown so he's not going to Oregon and never was. He couldn't care less what Oregon fans think. He'll get nothing but love in his hometown if he goes to UW.

He has said multiple times he needs to see FSU win for him to go there and they ain't winning shit with Taggart this season. Same with Tennessee.

If you had said Alabama, I could see that but again, I don't see him spurning the hometown school twice. It's time to believe. Doog it up!
    Hope I'm wrong, but the only real encouraging sign I've seen as far as the hometown stuff has been him sitting in the dawg pack at bball games and playing on the same team as Huard. The Pac 12 perception stuff @Thunder1993 brought up is a really bad sign for all of these top guys.
    Half of our commits could have gone to any school in the country. USC is getting fucked by West coast recruits leaving the region. UW is not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballz said:

haie said:

Ballz said:

haie said:

Ballz said:

haie said:

Tennessee or FSU.

Half of our commits could have gone to any school in the country. USC is getting fucked by West coast recruits leaving the region. UW is not.
    Surprised Creep hasn't come in here begging for a 3 way.

Again, hope I'm wrong.