Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fun with Twitter Stalking, Matt Lubick Edition: Top Targets Revealed

2»

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I mean shit... you add those 8 to the 7 we already have and that's already a great class. Add another OL, a CB (Kyler Gordon), a RB, and maybe another OLB and that's probably our best recruiting class ever.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

I mean shit... you add those 8 to the 7 we already have and that's already a great class. Add another OL, a CB (Kyler Gordon), a RB, and maybe another OLB and that's probably our best recruiting class ever.

We're not getting all 8.

I could see us getting 5 or 6 though which would still be insane.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Speaking of TBS analytics, how far out is the TSIO out from having the "big board" of recruiting posted?

TBD, I am just going to say that @Tequilla ruined it.

Honestly, it has been a lot of work, time, and effort and we are still working on it. And there is no fucking pay, haha.
    so why not develop a partnership model with our dear leader where the Recruiting Bored is subscriber only and you set the same price for all subscribers and dear leader cuts you in for a certain percentage?
    The problem with a successful revolution is that the erstwhile revolutionaries become as corrupted by their new-found power as the dictators they deposed were in their time.

And so the cycle continues.
    yeah, well i guess i don't see the point of some of us who pay a lot and others pay a bit and even more pay jack shit.

otherwise i might as well just be a cheap shit like you.
    Huh?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

We're not getting all 8.

Yeah I know it's all hypothetical, but that list is actually very realistic and not too Doogish. Biggest longshots are Lamb and Tuli, but it sounds like we're at worst in each of their top 3's.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

We're not getting all 8.

Yeah I know it's all hypothetical, but that list is actually very realistic and not too Doogish. Biggest longshots are Lamb and Tuli, but it sounds like we're at worst in each of their top 3's.
    I agree we "Got A Shot?" with each of these guys, a good one even. But even if they were each 80% odds (which is super high) that would only work out to getting 6 of them. Realistically the two guys you mentioned are probably 33% at best.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    That list doesn't include other guys we have a shot on too: Steven Jones, Kyler Gordon, Lorenzo Burkes, Dawson Jaramillo (longer shot)
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

We're not getting all 8.

I agree we "Got A Shot?" with each of these guys, a good one even. But even if they were each 80% odds (which is super high) that would only work out to getting 6 of them. Realistically for the two guys you mentioned there is an 81% chance they end up at SC.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Speaking of TBS analytics, how far out is the TSIO out from having the "big board" of recruiting posted?

TBD, I am just going to say that @Tequilla ruined it.

Honestly, it has been a lot of work, time, and effort and we are still working on it. And there is no fucking pay, haha.
    Thanks for throwing me under the bus
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Hey ... if Talanoa didn't even mention Washington ... then that's a good sign. Especially with Lubick working it ...

Kinda like when people ask you which girl you thought was cute ... you avoided mentioning the real target of your affections ... right!?
  • Options
    That's the glass half full approach
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

That's the full raging doog approach
    I'm "trying" to be nice by saying glass half full ...

You are very accurate ... I wouldn't count on this one
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

That's the full raging doog approach
    I'm "trying" to be nice by saying glass half full ...

You are very accurate ... I wouldn't count on this one
    Shout out to me in a future recruiting pod Tequilla! if this ship comes in! I'll be saving my tin foil hat for next year ...