Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michael Carter III commits.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pat_hm said:

My good friend works at O'dea in admissions but he's very connected with the Ad and will take over that position down the road. He was the guy who told me the day Petersen got hired he came to the school and introduced himself to everyone (every single teacher, not just the AD) and was the sole reason Gaskin didn't go to ASU.

With that said, he's a big basketball guy and he told me Thomas III is a very intelligent player. Solid. Super smart. He said he can play anywhere 1-3. He told me the better the competition the better he plays and the light bulp came on a little later than most but he's a good player who will buy in and contribute.

A paragraph on a friend of a friend. Well done Butler cabin
    Pat has a black and homosexual friend, too.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Carter 2 is Waynes best album not even debatable.

GTFO. Carter III was the shit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2017
    All 3 Carters are pretty good. I remember the first one being a real surprise after only knowing his early stuff. Lil Wayne has drugged himself stupid and is now a parody.

That said, at times in his drug induced haze he is profound and he doesn't give in to the masses. He's surprisingly a smart guy. He's given props to good cops, said some very controversial stuff about black lives matter. One of rap's first true rock n rollers.

I will also give him props for being a true, knowledgeable sports fan. He actually knows his shit, especially for a celebrity.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2017
    I don't hate his tape. Transition year. Whatever.

edit where is the coffee cup fundme link for some of the better mercenary transfers
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam

pat_hm said:

My good friend works at O'dea in admissions but he's very connected with the Ad and will take over that position down the road. He was the guy who told me the day Petersen got hired he came to the school and introduced himself to everyone (every single teacher, not just the AD) and was the sole reason Gaskin didn't go to ASU.

With that said, he's a big basketball guy and he told me Thomas III is a very intelligent player. Solid. Super smart. He said he can play anywhere 1-3. He told me the better the competition the better he plays and the light bulp came on a little later than most but he's a good player who will buy in and contribute.

A paragraph on a friend of a friend. Well done Butler cabin
    Complete with an anecdote that seems positive about our* coach, but when you think about it just makes our best player sound incredibly dumb.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Is he related to Michael Carter II?

Coach Carters kid

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

HuskyJW said:

Is he related to Michael Carter II?