Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump on Syria

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Assad's a shitty guy but he's a shit ton better than whatever clusterfuck would take his place.
    Sure condemn it. But I'm not sure if anything further than that is productive
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How do we know it was Assad and not rebels in a false flag incident?
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

And yeah, it pisses me off when some tinpot dictator uses chemical weapons (banned for how many years?) on his own people, and the American regime has to be cajoled into condemning it. It pissed me off when Obama threw it to the house, and it's currently pissing me off that Trump would rather golf than face reality.

Your righteous indignation is duly noted
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What ever happened to Trump's secret plan to defeat ISIS quickly and easily?

Isis was a stripper at The Cheetah Lounge in Atlanta.

She has been neutralized and is living quietly in Smyrna.

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/668857947179626496
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    So Ron Paul was there?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tenndawg said:

And yeah, it pisses me off when some tinpot dictator uses chemical weapons (banned for how many years?) on his own people, and the American regime has to be cajoled into condemning it. It pissed me off when Obama threw it to the house, and it's currently pissing me off that Trump would rather golf than face reality.

He had to wait 8 years to unleash it
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

As bad as Obama's policy was on Syria, Trump has somehow managed to descend further toward oblivion. Bombing the mosque in Aleppo when you need to support of the people to put the country back together, and then pussing out when Assad gasses civilians are the acts of an president that's in over his head.

We're busy dealing with the nightmare in N Korea that Obama didn't have the balls to deal with.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

tenndawg said:

He had to wait 8 years to unleash it
    You must not read good.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2017

So Ron Paul was there?

This why you picked that loser Hondo to ride or die with. Incapable of thinking 3 moves ahead.

Assad watches his neighbor get buttfucked by the good Ole USofA merely on the suspicion of chemical/biological weapons.

So he has WHAT to gain by using actual weapons? He knows winter is coming if he does.

Russia's excuse for the attack is flimsy as shit. But it just doesn't make sense why Assad would invite the free world to his front door.

If RFK Jr is to be believed (Why Arabs Don't Trust America), it's much more likely to be orchestrated by an agent of the west.

Lest we forget, the CIA has a long history of regime changes to meet dubious ends.

Please to be removing Hondo's balls from your chin. You're better than this.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

pawz said:

So Ron Paul was there?

This why you picked that loser Hondo to ride or die with. Incapable of thinking 3 moves ahead.

Assad watches his neighbor get buttfucked by the good Ole USofA merely on the suspicion of chemical/biological weapons.

So he has WHAT to gain by using actual weapons? He knows winter is coming if he does.

Russia's excuse for the attack is flimsy as shit. But it just doesn't make sense why Assad would invite the free world to his front door.

If RFK Jr is to be believed (Why Arabs Don't Trust America), it's much more likely to be orchestrated by an agent of the west.

Lest we forget, the CIA has a long history of regime changes to meet dubious ends.

@Chemtrails @JetFuelCantMeltSteelBeams @MercuryInVaccinesMadeMyKidAutistic POTW
    TYFYS
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

As bad as Obama's policy was on Syria, Trump has somehow managed to descend further toward oblivion. Bombing the mosque in Aleppo when you need to support of the people to put the country back together, and then pussing out when Assad gasses civilians are the acts of an president that's in over his head.

We're busy dealing with the nightmare in N Korea that Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, and Eisenhower didn't have the balls to deal with.
  • Options

Marmalard Kushner is on the job. What that job is, is anyone's guess.

Deserves own picture thread
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Somewhere Mike Dukakis is laughing his ass off.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

So Ron Paul was there?

A false flag is possible, but Assad has gassed his people before.

Making a definitive statement one way or the other with limited evidence is dumb.
    I'm not making a difinitive statement. I'm asking an important question.

As always, there is a difference.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Marmalard Kushner is on the job. What that job is, is anyone's guess.

Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick. If nobody else is geared up, you can probably ground your vest.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

So Ron Paul was there?

A false flag is possible, but Assad has gassed his people before.

Making a definitive statement one way or the other with limited evidence is dumb.
    I'm not making a difinitive statement. I'm asking an important question.

As always, there is a difference.
    Your question is absolutely legitimate.

Now read the thread again.